Win10 latest update

Hi, there.

Yesterday my windows got updated (took an hour :@ :@ )

After that GD is running kind a slow.

Also. If i get out of the game with alt+Tab, 1 of 10 times the game dies. So i changed the game to run in windowed mode. May be in full screen mode it would run normally?

I think my specs are enough for the game:
i5-7300HQ@2,5Ghz
8 GB RAM
GTX 1050i (other adapter Intel HD 630, hope it is not running on it)
Win 10 Home 18362.267

I remember that update but i did not have the game, what is your settings and resolution i might have a solution. Also alt+Tab for me is a bit a pain sometimes i get some stutter after that and the game needs a restart :frowning:

Windows 10 is a virus in it’s own right and sucks like you cannot believe!

The only Win 10 installs I have is with my virtual “Oracles Virtual Box” machines, and even then only really use them when I have do do something specific with Win 10.

Windows 7 is still the best gaming platform out there. I don’t care that Microsoft will stop support for it.
I run it with Updates DISABLED, as usually the updates break things like my network connections amongst other things.

Hell, I even run a bunch of Virtual Win XP machines for simple VPN connectivity. No support for XP for years now, but never a problem. Win XP is stable and requires no support from Microsoft anyway.
You can probably compare it to a stable Linux distribution that just runs for years and years, but it won’t play the games you want.

Windows 7 will - and quite frankly in the gaming world still rules the roost.

(Also never had a virus issue on Win 7 to this date)

1 Like