Xbox controller question and request

Any chance you could add the ability to make a 1 button press for active and non combat skills? Controller on xbox only allows for 8 buttons I believe, and currently I am playing a pet class and it goes like this:

1 - pet
2 - pet
3 - pet
4 - Bonds of Bysmiel
5 - Mogdrogen’s Pact
6 - Primal Bond
7 - Curse of Frailty
8 - Blood of Dreeg

4, 5, and 6 are non-combat skills. I don’t see a reason why I shouldn’t be able to bind them to 1 button to activate all of them. As it sits, I only have 2 buttons for active combat abilities, leaving me no room to use Wind Devil as an offensive ability. Or is this designed to make us change a skill every time we die to activate it?

OR am I totally missing something and I can currently do this?

There’s a second hotbar that you can switch to for casting perma buffs.

You can also assign quickbar slots to both triggers for a total of ten skills on each bar. I rarely use LT, but my movement skill is usually on RT.

Or assign stuff to left and right Thumbstick… However, you need one button to switch between the quickbars, which is the right one for me. And I use the left one for the loot toggle.

This is what I was hoping for…now just to find where to access the second hotbar!! =) Thanks.

When I assign skills on the xbox I just see the buttons on the controller in a circular pattern, I didn’t happen to see anything about a second option anywhere but will look when I get home

On PC it looks like this:

The cursor does not move on this screen, so you cannot press the Config buttons. But the Swap Configuration button should do fine.