Xbox players

Its weird that I’m only just now noticing how much more entitled the console players are than the PC master race. You guys got us beat by a mile. So glad I switched 20 years ago. Phew. Dodged that bullet.

7 Likes

…Fuu…it’s not necessary to compare everyone…one by one khehehe…i’m play console I’m happy with the game, although I play on 4k series X… the guys tried and did it… and they try to do more than what was certified…

Then congrats on bucking the trend. Gold star for you.

I’ve noticed a correlation between most the salty Xbox players and reddit. Reddit and Xbox. Must be where their watering hole is.

I never noticed how crappy alot of the console plebs were until this run up to the Xbox release for GD. It has been enlightening.

2 Likes

just a guess, mb console players are younger in average, there seem to be also a trend of kids getting spoiled too much (at least according to some psychology journals) resulting in, lets say it diplomatically, self centered egos with some little overgrown demanding attitude. :]

Perhaps, perhaps. Then again, all them years ago when I hopped off the console train I was a measly 19 years old. It’s more the complete disrespect off the jump from noobs posting that bothers me. That’s more a side effect of anonymously staring behind a screen. Emboldens people to spew more trash than they normally would.

But I’m with Crate. You gonna be disrespectful? Then don’t be surprised when they don’t bow down to your customer/victim mentality like you want them to.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.5

Wow… you seem to either have a great insight into what it takes to develop, port and format games for multiple platforms OR (and this is far more likely) you’re a pretentious moron.

Karen’s are customers… doesn’t mean they should be elevated and listened to… just saying… if you have a bug or a gripe or something that bothers you about a product you buy as a customer… try not to be a dick. I feel like I’m waiting in line to purchase a candy bar and these people are like… WELL I DONT LIKE THE WRAPPER and for $2 dollars I expect a better print job on this packaging ALSO I’m allergic to nuts please don’t put nuts in this candy bar…

Get over yourselves its a great game and I’m so thankful for the port.