Your last day on earth..

what do you do?

Drink some beer, play my bass, and then go driving as fast as i can. Ohh and get some booty :stuck_out_tongue:

Get booty.

Find and beat the hell out of everyone who’s done me wrong and affected my life in a negative big way.

Cook my favorite foods and eat them. Watch my favorite movies.

Be thankful I get to see my dead family again.

Enjoy the day with my friends or read a good (comic) book. Seriously: clean my home.

I would need notice what day that’s going to be…
It’s a long flight. But the plan is to be in Germany to taste all 200+ types of beer.

Get 200 lbs of fish, smear myself with said fish, bring fish with me to look for sharks.

Gonna get a real close up photo!

Get a gun. Find Elon Musk. Hold Elon Musk hostage. Negotiate Musk and I onto a ship off the planet. Spend last day on Earth not on Earth.

If fail = you’re welcome, I gave the world something to talk about for a few minutes.

If success = kudos to me + Elon gets to test his reentry landing scenario with a live human.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

I’ll help you out but first you have to let me sample all the cheeses that Wisconsin is renowned for.

No prob. We got a lot of beer here too. Lotsa German immigrants settled this area of the US.

Weird… you mentioned Elon Musk last night.
Than this:

Well, the way I see it my last day could go one of four ways.

1. I could get killed in the hostage attempt. Boohoo. Gunna die anyway.

2. I could get captured and restrained in the attempt. Boohoo. Gunna die anyway.

3. We blow up on takeoff. Boohoo. Gunna die anyway.

4. We make it. Yay. Still gunna die.

eat pizza until i explode

Hug my kids and cry, I guess. Nothing else comes to mind.

last day on earth i would just die like everyone else.

Play games of course, like any other day. What kind of people are you? :rolleyes:

First id likely tell the people around me how i really feel about them (both positively and negatively) and if they didn’t like what i had to say about it, then well that’s not my problem.

Then I would clean the dust off my Persian Shamshir and smite some people who have done me really wrongly in the past.

Finally I would likely just go back to playing grim dawn or poe until i die knowing i have no more loose ends to tie up…

Is it everyone’s last day on earth or just mine?

Nothing special,just live it like any other day.

Guess I’ll repent… :rolleyes: