[0.7.5] Unable to mine stone, stone disappeared

Yeah they’re burning the midnight oil on this one. I’m glad I work in operating systems.

in case of fix for savegames, i have two backups of my maps with 1000 population
it’s time to wait and see if I start a new one

same problem, all the stones disappeared

Ah, this explains why I’m having issues with my buildings! Same issue.

Created forum account just to say thanks! Whoever fixes this … rocks!

2 Likes

I see what you did there!

5 Likes

As long as I don’t look at the clock it’s not!

6 Likes

it is a toxic bug that endengers the whole game! in any case,ty for you guys hard working.

I also have this issue since the update - even work camps don’t register the rock. If I put the camp to rock only the workers begin to ‘wander unable to work’.

快修复,我建庄园附近本来有3块石头他妈,保存读取后没有了,所有石头都没有了,这没法建造啊 :rofl:

+1, my new map was able to collect stones normally for the first few days, but after a few days it could not be collected, I quit reloading, and the stones in the whole map disappeared…

Same isssue here, can see them but not select them with H anymore. other resources work.

I can’t harvest stones either. You can recognize stones with the H key, but residents do not react to stones.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the recent issues in v0.7.5. We’ll be rolling out a hotfix imminently.

For those affected, you should have no issues with pre-v0.7.5 saves, but any saves already affected by rocks/fish getting erased will unfortunately still be missing rocks and/or fish.

4 Likes

啥时候更新呀,一直在等呀

My old town built on 0.7.4 has lost all its stone as well. It loaded fine the first time after 0.7.5 but upon saving under the new update it was just as broken as new games

快点更新啊

[details="[en.composer.details_title]"]
[en.composer.details_text]
[/details]

Same, first playthrough and on year 9. I hope the stone situation can be resolved on my current map…

I noticed that work camp select for wood/stone is broken. When you select 5 wood 1 stone, it sets it to all wood, no stone. You have to select 4 wood 1 stone for it to then set at 5:1.

Also I’m unable to select stone as harvest with H shortcut.

I started a new large map on Alpine Valleys and Trailblazer difficulty worked great. except i kept getting autosave failed, thought nothing of it since i still saw the save file. I was able to harvest stone and within the 4hrs i played while still getting the Auto Save Failed message. I had to pick up my wife so i saved manually thinking that would do it but was not able to save manually either. when i loaded the auto save all stone was gone.