[0.7.5] Unable to mine stone, stone disappeared

Hello !

How to reactivate stone please, all my savegames are without stones :frowning:

Regards

Hi, Is there anyway the Devs can pin their posts to the top of the thread?

Encountered the same problem before the patch installed.

Rocked became unharvestable, closed game, restarted and all rocks are gone.

Mine is the resources are gone. They’re gone

i have the same problem, map is created with v0.7.4 if that matters. Good to hear you already have an fix coming!

same problem

version 0.7.5B should fix the problem.
In my case, on my savefile where stone dissapeared, they didn’t respawn on load.
So make sure to load a save before stone was gone.

2 Likes

While you’re at it, could you make it possible to untick the priority box for trees on construction sites, seems to be bugged :slight_smile: ty! Great job so far.

encountered the stone problem too after reloading.

But unveiled another - i think - bug. After repairing a building it gets 176% building integrity and is shown with a full green bar as if there is something to repait. Dunno if the 176% is the bug or the bar showing at full repair - or both.

As many. Same here. After load the save every stone disappear. Idyllic- v 0.7.5

Stone also disappeared on my side!

Good. This is a VERY game breaking bug. Hope to see a fix for it soon, so I can get back to enjoying the game. Was really bummed out when I started my game this morning and couldn’t play because of missing stone.

This is fixed in v0.7.5b, but any saves made during v0.7.5 where stone vanished are permanently affected. Loading an older save will be fine.

1 Like

After downloading the saved game, the stone disappeared from the entire map. It is impossible to play, since even there is no stone on the trading post)

Same issue here

It has already been addressed.

As I said above, saves made during the brief window it was an issue are permanently affected though. Loading a save made before 0.7.5 will be fine.

1 Like

merci on vas pouvoir rejouer une nouvelle partie de suite vous avez été réactif chouette

Amazing, you have heard us, looking forward, the game is totally a amazing achievement of art, u must all be so pround :sparkling_heart:

yes, I also have the same problem. v.7.5

please fix this.

mine also same problem.