[1.0.0.6] Dual Wield Lightning Warder - The Stormblade

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

In ur case i would drop out Zolhans and markovians advantage and put that points into fightin spirit. Fighting spirit is the best the 3 of all.

War cry again usless most of that skill doesn’t work on bosses. Only the reduce target dmg works on bosses (Same with break morale only works on heroes) and if u had the full ultos set on ultimate, u can kill heroes reidicolous.

Cunterstrike another waste of points. In fact u are not phisic bleed dmg type. I put that point into blidnside reduce the def abillity.

And u have 13 skill points u can max out oak skin, tendency of bear, wendingo totem, Brute force.

Or Zolhans beacuse of the defensive reduction.

Same with ur other builds.

If u use this skills to proc from devotion zolhans or markovian, counterstrike. That is waste of time. I tried that. Every 2minits i had 1 falcon swoop, wich is not that good anyway even with 9 points wich grants u the max chance(25%). Beside that every 10sec i had with savagery or primal strike.

So it’s a shame that grim dawn doesnt have more skills to properly proc Arcane bomb and falcon swoop in the same time or something else.

• For Zolhan and Markovian’s Advantage, please see Soldier Tree pic on the 1st post. I need them for binding Dryad’s Blessing and Elemental Storm

• War Cry, yes I need it for 25% damage reduction

• Counterstrike, I put it in case if I experimenting devotion skills that need passive skills for binding, eg : Giant’s Blood, Wayward Soul, Healing Rain, Turtle Shell, Tip the Scales
    Yes, you can remove it and put the point elsewhere
    DA reduction from Markovian’s Advantage, don’t stack with Blindside

• Brute Force requires two handed melee weapon, my builds are dual wield melee weapon

• Well actually if you don’t mind with too many active skills, you can bind the devotion skills to Grasping Vines, the procs chance is better (like Occultist’s CoF). I don’t take the Grasping Vines, I don’t like push too many active skills buttons

• Bind Arcane Bomb to Blitz / Shadow Strike / Chaos Strike, Falcon Swoop to Grasping Vines / Curse of Frailty.
    It may not simultaneously triggered at same time, but that combo looks good :wink:

Thank you for your suggestion :slight_smile:

• Elemental strom doesnt stack so in my opinion u can drop out not that good. I suggest to get hawk wich is better then scholars light 3% OA and 8 crit dmg.

• Dryad blessing u can add to Blitz wich is great beacuse nearly the same the CD.

• Arcane bomb for savagery.

• Giant blood for mogdrogens pact

• Wayward soul to field command.

• Tempest u can put to Wendingo or Strom totem. 1point is good (From ultos u get + skils).

If u keep the war cry u can still spare 13 skill points. :slight_smile:

• if you mean Elemental Storm don’t stack with Wind Devil’s Raging Tempest, I have updated it in new version (see Update section).
    Here’s the resistance reduction sheet http://imgur.com/34Vhjiq

• I took Elemental Storm and Scholar’s Light for their elemental damage booster
    Oke, you can take Hawk if you want, but since we are using Ultos Set, I think the OA is good enough, Stormcaller’s Pact also has good crit damage booster.
    For OA boosting, you can use good cronley’s ring, guardian sect pants, or may be a Wraithborne Legwraps if you have it

• If you think dryad blessing and elemental storm that binded to Soldier wps will seldom procs… I have tested it, with dual wield and high attack speed, 20% chance is good enough

• as for Blitz, in this build I just use it for mobility, not for damage. You can bind dryad blessing or arcane bomb to Blitz if you want.
    For long duration battle (boss), as I said before, I dont like too many button to push, so that’s why I don’t bind any devo skills to Blitz

• Arcane bomb, imo is better if we bind it to duration skills like Blitz or Oleron’s Might. The chance is higher than you put on Savagery

• Reckless Tempest (100% chance on crit), it’s better binding to Savagery due to high attack speed (high chance to crit). I’ve tried, it looks better on savagery than wendigo totem. Storm Totem is okay, if you don’t mind with many active skills

• War Cry, I still take it 12/12. Even damage reduction do not stack with Oleron’s Might, War Cry has wide Aoe. Not only affect one target

Edit : It’s okay too if we want to put Arcane Bomb on Savagery, but in this build, it’s better if we put Reckless Tempest on Savagery.
Again, thanks for the advice Nandi :wink:

Just wanted a bit of clarification.

I just noticed that you have two hands, two feet, and two legs… I was curious of the purpose of this? Is it for two different sets or are these options that give different results?

I’ve also, somehow, ended up with 2 extra stat points and 2 extra skill points. Would you have any suggestion of where to put them?

Does this thread not get visited as much anymore?

Precisely that, but mostly a sort of same result with different resistances mostly.
I building my char sort of like this, trying to dual wield shaman lightning since i found a cristallum sword, now i just need a second one… and the amulet and the shoulder and… the head and… okay might take a bit.:smiley:

Yes like Renesco said, it just for alternative.
Not all of us has the gear.

2 extra stat points and 2 extra skill points, it because I don’t complete the hidden path quest on all difficulty yet.
You can put stat points into physique, and skill points to Shaman or Soldier skills that you think it’ll benefit your build, eg: Wendigo Totem, etc

I have updated the build for 1.0.1.1 using Cadence Discord.
You can check the first post, and here’s the build in action :
~ Cadence Lightning Warder ~
~

Ah good job TZ Tz. Nice to know the build is viable.

I’m still leveling my toon whom is currently level 54 (don’t have the spare time like some of you folk).

For those interested, here is my original Grimtools link which I gave to TZ Tz to test: http://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVv56j2E
I have all gear apart from the skyfallen dagger, so will make do with another crystallum until RNG works in my favour.

Thanks to you that give the idea :wink:

Yeah, it’s viable.
Oh I should post your original grimtools on the first post.

Yup RNG, still good roll Skyfallen Dagger seems nice too :slight_smile:

@ Bevdogg:

Do you need a Crystallum? Send me a PM. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the offer Rhylthar but I already have one stashed away :slight_smile: I’m sure I have another on an old toon somewhere but have yet to check. Otherwise, I can use my stormheart also until the RNG gods look down on me.

Cheers anyhow :slight_smile:

Hi there!

Just want to ask, if this build would be viable with dw pistol?

Here is my modified grimtools for that (included the items i already have) :

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2G1D6Zd

It should work in my opinion, but i`m not sure.
Would be nice, if someone could take a look over it.

Greetings,

Pennywise

Hi,

It should work, using dual Exonerator seems better.
Check here for the Savagery version : http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55274

I’m not testing it yet, currently I’m still playing with my Druid Mage

I’ll make an update if I already tested it later :wink:

Hi and thanks for your quick reply!

I am levelling this toon atm (51, elite act 1) and it works pretty well.
In fact, i am blowing everything away with a real fast killspeed.
Looks like this :

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVbmg42J

I was thinking about savagery too, but there is no need to change it atm.
What i like is the fact, that one can level this toon with endgame setup.
I am using double pistol since i found an item beeing able to do it.
No need for 2h savagery or something else.

Really nice build and thank you for sharing it!

Greetings,

Pennywise

edit : btw, what do you think about using tsunami instead of spear of the heaven? Or is the lost of 10% crit and oa too much?

You’re welcome !

Thanks for letting me know that “Cadence Lightning” works well while leveling with this endgame setup :slight_smile:

About Tsunami and SotH, SotH is more valuable than Tsunami.
SotH gives :
+180% Lightning Damage
40 OA
+5% OA
+10% Crit Damage
15% Aether Resist and 20% Lightning Resist

Compare with Tsunami, SotH is far better than Tsunami.
Tsunami only gives +39% Lightning Damage and +40% Electrocute Damage :wink:

Ok, this is true. I think that one more procc blinded my eyes a little… :rolleyes:

Greetings,

Pennywise

Ah I see, looks like you prefer Tsunami’s procs than SotH procs :smiley:

Now i am a bit confused… :rolleyes:

Of course i would more like the Soth proc, but i can`t figure out how to manage that. There is one point missing to activate it. Or do i miss something?
When you hit 20 blue and 7 red, there are only 5 pionts left. To get the Soth proc, we need 6 points… :eek:

That`s why i thought, tsunami with proc, is better than Soth without proc.

Did you make a mistake, or is it me looking at a wall??? :o

Greetings,

Penywise