[1.0.0.6] Dual Wield Melee Witchblade - Warborn Executioner

~ Dual Wielding Warborn Executioner ~

This is the Witchblade version of my Dual Wield Cadence build here

Why Cadence ?

• Cadence is strong now, good for single target, and fine with dual wield build
  • Curse of Frailty (-% reduce Physical Resistance) from Occultist tree makes it really good combination :slight_smile:
  • High Attack Speed makes our 3rd strike guaranteed Cadence more Beautiful

Pros :

• Cool Dual Wield Witchblade, Executioner Looking Style :cool:
  • Can face tank Ultimate Fabius and Mad Queen without Tonic of Mending or any Consumables
  • Fast Attack Speed (180% Attack Speed - up to 200%)
  • Fast Run Speed (135% Run Speed) + Blitz
  • Life Steal, Health Regeneration around 400 - 650

Cons :

• High level gear dependant (Full Warborn Set)
  • not tested on Crucible (I only play Vanilla without DLC)
  • not tested on Avatar of Mogdrogen and Captain John Bourbon Twin Clones
  • All resistances are not over cap

Videos :
Ultimate Mad Queen :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjafK_sUMpQ (NEW Reaver’s Claw)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIvBdYOkPZY (Agony)

Ultimate Fabius :
https://youtu.be/WRpHC-e3wCk (NEW Reaver’s Claw)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD_-32rOOIw (Agony)

Ultimate Moosilauke :

Ultimate Benn’jahr :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il7rPKqMpMg (NEW Reaver’s Claw)

Ultimate Loghorrean :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KImE_6IBv_o (NEW Reaver’s Claw)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyC6HY2BKoY&t=3s (Agony)

Ultimate Alkamos :

Ultimate Chamber of Souls / Death Room :

Ultimate Grand Priest Zarthuzellan :

Ultimate Bloodlord Thalonis :

Gear :
Weapon of Choice :
Mainhand – Warborn Gavel - Haunted Steel - Oleron’s Fervor (Black Legion Revered) or Outcast’s Might (The Outcast Revered)
Offhand – Agony - Oleron’s Blood - Oleron’s Fervor (Black Legion Revered) or Outcast’s Might (The Outcast Revered)
Offhand – Reaver’s Claw - Oleron’s Blood - Oleron’s Fervor (Black Legion Revered) or Outcast’s Might (The Outcast Revered)
(I have updated the Offhand using Reaver’s Claw, please see “Updated Gear” section below)

Head – Warborn Visor - Prismatic Diamond - Demonbane Powder (Kymon’s Chosen Revered)
Chest – Warborn Chestguard - Chains of Oleron - Demonbane Powder (Kymon’s Chosen Revered)
Shoulders – Warborn Pauldrons - Antivenom Salve - Demonbane Powder (Kymon’s Chosen Revered)
Ring 1 – Ring of the Black Matriarch - Corpse Dust or Roiling Blood - Survivor’s Ingenuity (Devil’s Crossing Revered)
Ring 2 – Lifegiver Signet - Corpse Dust or Roiling Blood - Survivor’s Ingenuity (Devil’s Crossing Revered)
Hands – Grasp of Unchained Might - Consecrated Wrappings - Demonbane Powder (Kymon’s Chosen Revered)
Legs – Chaussess of Barbaros - Silk Swatch - Demonbane Powder (Kymon’s Chosen Revered)
Belt – Reforged Chains of Oleron - Antivenom Salve - Demonbane Powder (Kymon’s Chosen Revered)
Feet – Earthshatter Threads - Mark of the Traveler or Mark of Mogdrogen - Demonbane Powder (Kymon’s Chosen Revered)
Amulet – Avenger of Cairn - Dread Skull - Survivor’s Ingenuity (Devil’s Crossing Revered)
Amulet Substitude – The Peerless Eye of Beronath - Dread Skull - Survivor’s Ingenuity (Devil’s Crossing Revered)
Medal – Direwolf Crest - Dread Skull
Relic – Oleron’s Wrath

Full geared + buff + skills (Healing Rain Level 5/10, Blood of Dreeg 19/16) :

• Health Regeneration around 650
  • Attack Speed 200%
  • Run Speed 135%
  • Soldier Skills +5
  • Life Steal 5% - 13% (it depends on your ring’s stats)

Grim Calc (Base + Devotion) :
http://grimcalc.com/build/1006-yTnx4k

Soldier Tree :

Occultist Tree :

Updated Gear :

Our friend JoV told me that I should replace Agony with the better one
We can swap it to :

I choose Reaver’s Claw, it has +1 to Soldier Skill, and has nice Attack Speed. (AS 200% with normal buff)

For more resistances, I switch the Legs to Hellforged Legplates, and did some augments tweaking

Both ring use Ring of the Black Matriarch
Cadence become max, and I spare the points to Oleron’s Rage and max Aspect of the Guardian 12/12.
Since AS got maxed 200%, I take 2 points from Solael’s Witchfire and spent it to Military Conditioning for more health.
Main reason I use it, due to it’s AS booster. With 10/12 we still get max AS 200%

Life Steal now only 8% from Haunted Steel, it’s still good enough with high AS and nice dps from Cadence (We also have War Cry for main damage reduction skill)

Complete Gear Tweaking :
Mainhand – Warborn Gavel - Haunted Steel - Oleron’s Fervor (Black Legion Revered) or Outcast’s Might (The Outcast Revered)
Offhand – Reaver’s Claw - Oleron’s Blood - Oleron’s Fervor (Black Legion Revered) or Outcast’s Might (The Outcast Revered)
Head – Warborn Visor - Prismatic Diamond - Demonbane Powder (Kymon’s Chosen Revered)
Chest – Warborn Chestguard - Chains of Oleron - Demonbane Powder (Kymon’s Chosen Revered)
Shoulders – Warborn Pauldrons - Silk Swatch - Demonbane Powder (Kymon’s Chosen Revered)
Ring 1 – Ring of the Black Matriarch - Corpse Dust - Consecrated Silver (Kymon’s Chosen Honored)
Ring 2 – Ring of the Black Matriarch - Corpse Dust - Consecrated Silver (Kymon’s Chosen Honored)
Hands – Grasp of Unchained Might - Consecrated Wrappings - Demonbane Powder (Kymon’s Chosen Revered)
Legs – Hellforged Legplates - Silk Swatch - Demonbane Powder (Kymon’s Chosen Revered)
Belt – Reforged Chains of Oleron - Antivenom Salve - Demonbane Powder (Kymon’s Chosen Revered)
Feet – Earthshatter Threads - Mark of the Traveler or Mark of Mogdrogen - Demonbane Powder (Kymon’s Chosen Revered)
Amulet – Avenger of Cairn - Dread Skull - Blessed Ashes (Kymon’s Chosen Honored)
Medal – Direwolf Crest - Dread Skull
Relic – Oleron’s Wrath

There’s a little bit change to Grim Calc (Base + Devotion) :
http://grimcalc.com/build/1006-RWMvYJ

Grim Calc (Gear + Devotion) :
http://grimcalc.com/build/1006-wXhsNI

Devotion (Step by step) :

• Crossroads Ascendant (purple)
  • Crossroads Order (yellow)
  • Tortoise - Turtle Shell --> Solael’s Witchfire
  • Assassin’s Blade - Assassin’s Mark --> Cadence
  • Bull - Bull Rush --> Markovian’s Advantage
  • Dryad - Dryad’s Blessing --> Curse of Frailty
  • Scales of Ulcama (not full) - Tip the Scales --> Field Command
  • Sailor’s Guide
  • Eel
  • Solemn Watcher
  • Hammer
  • Dire Bear - Maul --> Blitz
  • Take all points from Hammer
  • Take point from Crossroads Order (yellow)
  • Complete Tree of Life - Healing Rain --> Oleron’s Rage

Attributes :
Physique - 60
Cunning - 12
Spirit - 17

Gameplay :
Curse the unfortunate one from far with Curse of Frailty, then shock them with Blitz, howling your War Cry, make them feel the Oleron’s Might,
shake the Cairn with Ground Smash while keep kissing the cursed one with your lovely Cadence

Alternative way :
Blitz’s surprise, call and silence them with War Cry, spread curse with Curse of Frailty, hit hard with Oleron’s Might and Ground Smash, lovely-dovey Cadence

• Don’t forget your vampire skill Bloodthirster, turn into Vampire when needed
  • Always keep Blood of Dreeg active

Levelling :

Tell me plz in detail how u distribuite the points for devotions! I cannot add the point to reach the bear!
10x

Crossroads Ascendant (purple)
Crossroads Order (yellow)
Tortoise
Assassin’s Blade
Bull
Dryad
Scales of Ulcama (not full)
Sailor’s Guide
Eel
Solemn Watcher
Hammer
Dire Bear
Take all points from Hammer
Take point from Crossroads Order (yellow)
Tree of Life full
You can refund your point in Devil’s Crossing’s Spirit Guide - Sahdina

10x for help

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Nice build :slight_smile:
At first glance I will just say get rid of the Agony, its slow it has to pierce conversion and worst it has to acid conversion even Reavers claw would be better if you dont have another WB gavel or some nice https://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/5691-Bonescythe

P.S. Do something with your resistances they are to low.

Thanks JoV,
I really appreciate your advice :slight_smile:

I choose Reavers Claw since it has +1 Soldier’s skill, and more attack speed.
(AS maxed 200% with normal buff only)

You’re right about too low resistances, I swap the legs to Hellforged Legplates and tweaking some augments, it has more resistances now :

I use Ring of the Black Matriarch for both rings, 8% life steal from haunted steel is enough since maxed AS and good cadence dps.
Also there are dmg reduction skills for defensive help.

Spare points from maxed Cadence skill (26/16) I reallocate to Oleron’s Rage and Aspect of the Guardian

Thanks again JoV :slight_smile:

quick question (i’m too lazy too look up all the items and constellations, sorry): Where does the dual wield come from?

Direwolf badge

Some ways to make non nightblade char dual wield melee weapons:

I use Direwolf Crest in this build

Hello gentleman
So first, thank for that amazing build.
But when I look at your devotion tree, i found it way too def oriented.
So i’m gonna try the same stuffs, but whith this, http://grimcalc.com/build/1007-wg4BNm which is, more damage oriented.
Good day to you.

So you are telling me that you can refund points even if that point was a requirement for a constellation before?

So a completed constellation can recursively satisfy its own requirement?

That’s so bizarre… is this intended?

My mind is blown. As a new player I thought I had a handle on the system then you come in and change my whole perspective. I don’t like that you can take out a point that was a requirement for a constellation…

I knew that you can refund points, I just didn’t know that you could refund a point that was previously required.

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

Actually you can adjust it as your personal taste / preference
Be it offensive style or defensive one :wink:

“So you are telling me that you can refund points even if that point was a requirement for a constellation before?”
Yes, you can refund points in devotion constellation even that point was requirement for a constellation before.

We have constellation A, B, and C
Let’s say to get access to constellation B, we need to complete constellation A or complete constellation C
So we complete A first and then complete B
If we try refund point(s) from constellation A at this point, we can’t do it, due to dependency of B to A
Next, we complete constellation C, at this moment we can refund point(s) from constellation A even points in A was requirement for constellation B before

Example :

• 1 point to crossroad eldritch (green)
  • 1 point to crossroad primordial (blue)
  • take full spider (give 6 green)
  • take full eel (give 5 blue)
  • complete widow (required 6 green and 4 blue)
  • we try to take 1 point from spider. We aren’t able to do that due to dependency of widow to spider
  • In order to do that we need additional green from other constellation that covers the lost green points if we try to uncomplete spider
  • currently we have 1 green from crossroad eldritch + 6 green from spider
  • so we need at least 5 green before taking out point(s) from spider
  • we complete hawk (give 3 green) --> we have 4 green now, without spiders’ green
  • we need at least 2 more greens
  • we complete scholar’s light (give 4 green)
  • now we have 8 greens without spiders green
  • so it’s safe to us to remove removable disk from our computer… sorry
  • now we can take 1 point or even dismantle all of the spider points

I hope a little bit of my explanation can help you :slight_smile:

Yay, DW WB are back!

for the poor plebs like me: This build is so solid, it works very well without the bis gear. Of the bis gear, I have 2 pieces, the amulet and the gloves. My average item level is 62, two green weapons (officers of alacrity, from vendors), two cronley rings, warpath girdle, and a yellow medal, empowered final march for boots.
With that setup, I ran into Moosilauke in Ultimate, on level 78. Playing in softcore, so what the heck, I’ll pop all the health buff potions I have and give it a go. It took a good minute of carefully juggling the heal of blood of dreeg and health pot, but down he went.

anyone tried this in crucible?

Mate can you post the attribute points guide in leveling? , im going to try this build i think this build is awesome. Thankz!