[1.0.0.7] Craftable cold/frostburn spellbreaker

Why mark of dreeg in the offhand?

That’s another 10% resistance reduction.
With Sacred Strike and Night’s Chill, that’s -48% to your target’s cold resistance.

Interesting concept. Any specific reason for neglecting lethal assault?

P.S. Alkamos set rings would do wonders for your OA.

No particular reason, except I’m out of skills points and mouse buttons! :smiley:

Alkamos rings are nice, but I prefer the proc from the Elemental Balance set.

But you are using ABB so its not one button more. And isn’t flat cold on lethal+OA worth at least one point since you are owecaping Elemental awakening for frostburn, no?

I invested one point in ABB to bind Dryad Blessing to it while I wasn’t wearing Scourge, so I could try the Juggernaut relic and its health regeneration proc. I don’t use ABB with this character actually.

What are your attribute choices? (Phys / cunn / spirit)

I guess 10-15 points into spirit and the rest into physique

It’s 67/0/20 but as I said this is an old build and I wasn’t really sure what to do at the time! 87/0/0 would work fine.

Kudos on the build! Looks fantastic :smiley: Nice to see a more pure cold/frostburn build.

All the more encouragement for me to create a spellbreaker as i have not yet done so.

Thanks! I’m glad you like it!

It’s currently uploading at an astounding 30KB/s :stuck_out_tongue:

whats the name of proc around you?

That upload speed should be illegal.

My condolences.

(Eagerly awaiting video)

The blue and orange spirals? It’s from the Elemental Balance set (the rings).

I added the video link to the OP. Yeah that speed is slow, it took 3 hours to upload a 5 min footage. But hey, that’s my parents house so what they don’t have in internet speed they have it in food and good moments spent :stuck_out_tongue:

any vid fighting nemesis?

No video in stock.

In Ultimate, Ben and Valdaran are easy, Fabius is slow due to his cold resistance but doable, Moosilauke I killed its first form yesterday but I’m not patient enough for the second form, never encountered the Iron Maiden.

In Elite you can do all of them quickly.

On Ultimate, Moose’s second form is suffering if you can’t get him in a narrow hallway. Even then he’s a pain. Valdaran on the other hand melts in 15-20 seconds, why can’t he be this easy with a lightning warder.

Any differences in the build between 1.0.0.6 and 1.0.0.7?

More frostburn damage overall, I went from 25k to 35k DOTs. The patch was very beneficial to this build.

I also dropped the blacksmith constellation (what’s the name again?) and added Tsunami and Hawk. That’s more damage, 70 extra OA, more crit damage, and -400 health.

Spellbreaker Cold+peirc