[1.0.0.7] Deathmarked Blademaster Multi-Proc

Beside incorruptible of basilisk cronley signet and DM shoulders I got two pairs of uber solaels pants, two dreeg ones and one from bismiel, few nicely rolled rings from Golus and Cronley and couple perfect shoulders from Mos, IM and Fabius,…Basically I got in 3-4 days thing that usually took me a month, or even more to get, not counting that double rare ring and DM shoulders :smiley:

Idk yet, I dont have 85 lvl warlock at all so I guess making one couldn’t hurt.

That’s what i said about my first BM :cry:

What are the chances for pants to drop? is it like a 1 in 5 runs? kinda looks like it

Nice superfluff. I just finished the game with my commando and witchblade. Just at the right time, blademaster is next. :smiley:

Bit higher imo, one out of 3 or smth.

You might want to consider Badger instead of Harpy+Crossroads. It will help you reach 2050 DA you need to not be crit by Fabi/MQ. Otherwise, this is pretty much the same setup I’m using right now for my DM BlaM. I’ll pm you when I get back home, I have something nice for you.

The biggest difference between your build and mine is the second weapon augment - there is no way in hell I’m gonna play my BlaM without Bloodthirster.

Overall, I’m so disappointed that it no longer seems possible to kill Fabi before he activates Barrier, I know it’s like 7 seconds difference in oil time, which is nothing compared to the time it takes to find him, but it’s a matter of principle.

Also, am I crazy or does holding down SS when bound to the skill bar no longer uses it every time it cools?

I used to have badger. After I get good pants i will switch.

I can’t get Fabius in under 11 seconds indeed:eek: Edit: unless I get a heart piercing slicer maybe

And about SS they made that change on purpose in 0.6 i think. Not sure why

Build updated for resists. Got some good solael pants resistant of vitality. Picture updated

What is the Badger devotion?

How do you equip rings if your pants don’t give you spirit?

Probably 8-10 pts spirit investment. Would be less if he chose to use focusing prism in amulet.

Wolverine.

A question from a newbie. Why only two WPS skills(Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Execution)? Doesn’t it only give 40% to proc total from WPS skills? Why not pick 3 more WPS skills like Belgothian Shears, Whirling Death, Markovian Adventage? What am I missing here?

Whirling death is single target dps loss, BS shouldn’t be but from some reason they are (I elaborated this in my DW WH thread).
Idk why he is not taking markovian cuz its nice DA shred.

Yep I kept 9 points for spirit just in case

About Wps. What JOV said. And Markovian DA shred at 1-2 points is not much higher than Belgothian relic DA debuff

How does different WPS affect chance to proc devotion skills?
For example, skill with 15% chance on attack. What is attack?
Markovian hits 1 target and DA shred doesn’t add extra chances to proc in 5 seconds. 15%
Zolhan hits 3 targets, 15% for each target, and slow debuff doesn’t tick also.
Belgothian hits 3 targets, 15% for each target again.
Amarasta hits 3 times, 15% for each hit.
Whirling Death hits 6 targets, 15% for each target.
Execution hits 1 target, 15%.
Does it work this way or 15% is just 15% no matter how many targets/hits?
Oh wait, Markovian, Belgothian, Whirling Death and Execution hit with both weapons, does it change anything?

My devotion setup is for single target dps. Amarasta quick cut hits x3 so Blind fury (or Blades of wrath if mad queen) works great with our very hast attack speed.

Whirling death i don’t use because it’s single target dps loss and trah mobs die anyway. Belgothian shears has slower animation so dps loss again. In MQ setup blind fury on execution hits x2

I see that you don’t use them, i am just curious how does it work, and what is attack in case multi-target dual wielding skills. :confused:

You mean how WPS work?

It’s like this i believe:

How weapon pool skills work is this: WPS are weighted. 20% chance of X and 20% chance of Y = 40% chance of X or Y. The game rolls a number when you attack and use the above as an example 1-20 = X triggers 21-40= Y Triggers 41-100 = nothing triggers. If you have more than 100% chance then use the total sum of % instead.

In case of multi target you mean Whirling death? I’ts the ssame asbove. But if you have something bound to whirling death you will have more chances to proc a devotion in a mob. But since mobs die anyway it’s better on single target WPS

I mean, Falcon Swoop, for example, has 15% chance on attack. So, it is 15% per hit per target and if i bind Falcon Swoop to Whirling Death and it hits 6 targets, the chance will be x12? Thanks.