[1.0.0.7] Infernal Rider, Crazy Healer [Commando]

UPDATE A NEW GLADIATOR CRUCIBLE VIDEO BELOW
They will kill you! If you don’t do a LOT of damage to them before they get you… Really? :smiley:

This is my experimental build based on a class commando. I call this build “Infernal Rider - Crazy Healer” Because of the two main things you can see on a screen while playing, your health always trying to get maxed :smiley: without any potions, and the world burns around you, while you moving.

This is a melee tank with good resists and massive life regain, that can handle with any boss without using a huge DPS. Here is the link on a video with all build details and gameplay parts where you can see, how I finish with Clone of John Burbon, Loghorrean, Moosilauke, Valdaran. Port Valbury is playable without any difficults:

!!NEW!! GLADIATOR CRUCIBLE WAVE 140 - 150 WIN VIDEO

INFERNAL RIDER “CRAZY HEALER” NEW 2017 COMMANDO BUILD [ENG] [RU]

P.S. Sorry for a low FPS, my PC is really old.

CONCEPT OF THE BUILD:

• Survive in any situations, good for HC living.
  • To make character that can handle with any boss not by overgown Damage but by a good defence and regeneration.
  • For not “hurrying gamers”

HOW IT WORKS:
It’s main conception based on a auto-activating skills that heal and deffend hero from harm in cycles: Tree of Life -> Dryad’s Blessign -> Giants Blood -> Sealing Fate -> Max Up Life and Energy Regen -> Blast Shield -> Life Steal -> Menhirs Will -> Divine Light \

While you get damage and heal, you got restored them back, and activated again if necessary. Look on this screens:

GRIM CALC:
Grim Calc stats: http://grimcalc.com/build/1007-8u9pRU
Grim Calc verse 2: http://grimcalc.com/build/1007-e7bRiD
Grim Calc verse 3: http://grimcalc.com/build/1007-bV3QqM

Skills in USE:
Thermite Mine (-% To Fire Resist \ Burn Damage)
Blackwater Cocktail (-% To Fire Resist \ Burn Damage)
Blitz (Fast movement to enemies)
Ground Smash (Physical damage to area)
Flashbang (Debuff)
Bloodthirster (Overhealer in critical situations)
Blade Ward (Increases piercing resist)
Flame Breath (Heavy burn damage)
Fire Strike (Main H-damage \ Dryad’s Blessing+)

Devotion map from level to level:
First of all you should take Dryads Blessing than go to Lizard, take a Viper, Scholars Light and Giants Blood on 3 points, after that you can take other Devotions to Tree of Life, and the last one goes Light of Empyrion.

ITEMS:

• Head: Mask of Infernal Truth \ Ulzuins Headguard \ Infernal Knights Faceguard
  • Shoulders: Ancient BennJahr’s Pauldrons of Psyche \ Ulzuins Shoulder Guard \ Infernal Knights Pauldrons
  • Chest: Voidforged Battle Plate \ Infernal Knights Jacket
  • Legs: Hellforged Legplates
  • Boots: Earthshatter Threads \ Empowered Molten Walkers \ Hellion Greaves
  • Gloves: Wyrmbone Handguards
  • Waist: Ulzuins Torment \ Tinkers Ingenuity
  • Medal: Mark of Divinity
  • Amulet: Avenger of Cairn \ Empowered Warp Shard
  • Relic: Ulzuins Pyroclasm
  • Weapon: Herald of Blazing Ends \ Empowered Flamebrand \ Dracarris \ Ortus
  • Shield: Keeper’s Obsidian Bulwark of the Serpent \ Siedgebreaker
  • Ring: Open Hand of Mercy \ Signet of the Damned
  • Ring: Closed fist of Vengeance \ Lifegiver Signet

With Justicators signets you will get a great bonuses to OA and DA and also will get a good skill for a life regen, but if you havent it, you can go another way by increasing Life steal with Warp Shard amulet and Lifegiver Signet. Almost all items I choose for my character has a huge armor rating and bonuses to physical resist, armor absorb is 100% + 26% physical resist + 13% Damage absorbtion from Menhirs Bulwark - thats good to stand in Melee. If you replace Head \ Shouders \ Weapon on two parts from Ulzuins Set (Headguard and Shoulders) + Flamebrand you will get +2 debuffs (-% to Fire Resist) and greatly increase OA, DA, DPS but HP and armor will be lower. Almost all damage dealt in game goes from Burn damage that multiply increases by items + skills and hit the area, main H-damage doesn’t deal a large damage. Best crits by burn goes around 30k.

Сonclusions:
Plus

• Huge regeneration of HP and Energy
  • Have no problems with spamming skills, energy is quickly restored
  • Area damage dealt by items and skills quickly destroy large accumulations of enemies
  • Cool style and character design
  • The ability to handle with any monster and boss
  • Huge Resists
    Minus
  • To handle with Bosses will take some time
  • Not a high DPS
  • Stun Resist is low
  • The need to actively spamming skills

This is my first build tutorial hope you like it. I am a big fan of GD. Happy New Year everyone! Sorry for my English, greetings from Ukraine!

Cool, thanks! Gonna try it as soon as I have some time, always wanted to try this concept.

You should decide which grimcalc setup are you using from those 3 offered, its not that you can change between them. Some more rr would be nice, it would improve your kill times significantly. Your OA is really low, should do something about it. And why mark of divinity when you have menhirs will?

Nice build and awesome char aspect but I’m agree with Jov, offesive setting is very weak! Should be improved,I’ve tried the build and kills mobs very slowly compared to other builds

Well I’ll try to do a second char with other two grimcalc variations, and if it will be good, uptade this post than, I didn’t found also Infernal Knights set parts. There are physical resist and bonuses that can also Increase the potential of this build in DPS and OA.

With Sealed Fate OA looks isn’t so bad?

I think that Materia in medal can be changed on Arcane Spark that has OA bonuses.

Why Mark of Divinity? Well it maxses resists more, plus have a large bonuses to regeneration. For example: Menhirs Will can activate with one of 3 Devotion Heals and restore life greatly, it always get a time to restore Blast Shield. But in a case even if you need some more time to restore other heal skills and abbilities you can always count on Divine Light (Skill) for just in case. I played this char about week in all dungeons on ultimate, SoT and BoC is easy, and Menhirs Will and Divine Light not active. Vs the councils in Valbury I seen that my life drops one time to Divine Light, but I was able to kill them even with low DPS as they heal too. I didnt use heal potions anyway.

As I sayed before this char is not a hight DPS build. Its based more on defence and survival, for not hasty gameplay. But I think there is the way to get more higher OA and DPS if you have better items :smiley:

Put few points in overguard if you need better regeneration and more defense it will help you not to get to often down with HP to proc your menhirs, and you will not need MOD in any case than. And improve your rr.

There is no such need in Overguard, because Menhirs Will activates really rarely, I taked Menhirs Will for “Just in Case”, besides I don’t really like Overguard, but anyway it can be alternative to Menhirs Will, to change one skill on other, thanks!:stuck_out_tongue:

1. Overguard is beyond overpowered, use it!

2. Switch to Cadence! Fire strike is great when you have close to 200% attack speed, dual wield and have a lot of attack procs. Cadence will do a lot more damage for this build with minimal changes.

3. Herald is a bad weapon for attacking chars. Any Tyrant’s weapon of alacrity will do wonders for your dps, and you can craft/buy it easily. Alternatively, and assuming you are stubborn about keeping Fire Strike, Ortus does decent fire damage and has a proc that heals you, which seems to be your theme.

4. Consider Ulzuin’s chest armor, it gives attack speed and should improve your dps by quite a bit. Don’t know how much it messes with your resistances, but should be worth some fiddling.

5. These rings are awful now. Generally, you want Incorruptible/DreadLord’s ring of Attack/Rifthhound, ideally those stats would be on Cronley’s or Gollum’s rings. In reality, there are a lot of decent Blue/Purple rings which give you resistances and/or lifesteal, attack speed and OA much more effectively than the Signets set.

6. Dryad’s blessing is really underwhelming. Re-watch your video and keep an eye on the status bar. You can see every time the Dryad’s Blessing activates because the timer gets refreshed. Now count how many times it actually healed a significant portion of your health when you were low. This devotion skill is decent for spell casters that use, for example, Stun Jacks or DEE because they a) can’t lifesteal from those spells, b) activate it all the time because they hit many targets very frequently and c) reduce it’s cooldown and some refresh it via Aldanar’s Vanity. Switching to something like Bull Rush or Maul would increase your damage output while still healing you just as much as Dryad’s Blessing via lifesteal.

Wow thanks for a advices! I should check and think about all this, it’s really helpful!