Thanks, it fixed now
Gracefuldusk link also fixed, I have updated the new link from you

Thanks again for this great tool :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the advices :slight_smile:

I choose Guthook Belt for shaman skills, aiming for high savagery skills
Combine with Direwolf Crest, can make it 9 charge levels

Currently I don’t have Lightning Exalted dagger,
I use Master Spellblade for RR. Arcane bomb has it’s arming time and small target area
I use masterspellblade for testing, since I have tried dual Crystallum on my Lightning Warder

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

It Depend on You (and the gear)

Bleeding Trickster with Bloodsong and Brutallax has very nice procs from weapons
Lightning Trickster is also good, nice AOE, also I like the Cool animations of the Thunder :slight_smile:

Dire Bear give you AS :slight_smile:

For Nightblade procs, I only takes 2 of them.
Execution is surely one
I prefer Amarasta’s Quick Cut to Belgothian’s Shears
AQC good for single target, I already have Reckless Tempest and Spear of the Heavens for AOE

Nice one, we have a lot of options for devotion setup :slight_smile:

Yes, maybe I’ll try dual Crystallum later :slight_smile:
Already did it on my Lightning Warder
I just test this master spellblade since it craftable (Luckily I got Plaguebearer and of Fury one)
I compare the Plaguebearer’s Master’s Spellblade and Master’s Spellblade of Fury, Plaguebearer’s is better due to more rr
Since I already have high attack speed (197% with Plaguebearer’s one), I choose Plaguebearer’s instead of Fury one

In my DW Aether Witch Hunter, I choose Master’s Spellblade of Fury for it’s Attack Speed

In that case you can do Crystallum + Stormheart. Dual Crystallums will have too much attack speed.

New Update with Dual Crystallums
New Videos available :slight_smile:

Possible to show a step by step of your constellation route? I’m currently at 41 points but just can’t see how you got the Spear with only the ones shown, there must be one or two that were used as filler then removed, but i just can’t see it.

Thanks

New Update [1.0.1.1] :

• New Look
  • New Gear with No MI’s
  • New Devotion
  • New Skills
  • More OA and DA
  • Damage increased
  • Overcapped Resistances
  • Grimtools link added
  • New video available

Forward looking to the expansion:

Looking forward to this with the new chain lightning constellation.

Also wondering how it would like if we would switch either nightblade or shaman with inquisitor.

It’s a tough little bugger! Thanks for posting this build. I always liked my lightning Trickster but more as a curiosity. This build is much better though and overall very solid!

Why don’t you try it with Ultos’ Gem? You will get more conversion, much more oa, and chaos resist that can let you drop that component in a sword and use Amber instead for even more conversion.

You’re welcome
Glad that you like it :slight_smile:

Empowered Essence of Beronath is better than Ultos’ Gem

+1 to all Skills, AS :smiley:

Amber for more conversion?
We are not using Soldier anyway, where’s the source of physical damage for conversion?

Even though, I shall use amber for increasing lightning damage if the Chaos Resistance had been capped.
It may possible if we using any MI’s for capping resistances :slight_smile:

It looks new expansion has cool new lightning constellation.
We’ll wait and see how good lightning inquisitor paired with shaman or nightblade :slight_smile:

Source for conversion is your sword’s based damage obviously. I also think with your stats attack speed on the amulet does not help us that much.

Here is my take on your trickster.

Lost hp and some da, but got tonns more of damage (thru conversion), oa and energy regen (did not touch skills, but you can toggle them obviously to cap pierce res for example)

Well, Attack Speed, High OA, Crit Damage can increased our damage significantly (There’s an old thread about this - I forgot where it is)
Also +1 to all skills can save more skills points to allocated elsewhere.

Higher DA means we’ll get less crit by Enemy, I mean Fabius Notched Bone

You should stack AS first, but don’t forget the OA to prevent missed hit

RR is important too for damage boosting, there’s also an old thread from Generalcash as far as I remember

Any ideas for level 100? there are new Crystallums but Im not sure about the armor. Also, did you try the new constellation?

Trying this build in the new exp for lulz

New devo’s might be fun to use

when it comes to the devotion points for me, there is allways missing 1 green point to get to rhowan’s crown… where is the mistake?:confused:

Build update for AoM on first page :slight_smile:

can i ask where to find the stonehide boots?

You craft a lot of them and hope one comes with a “stonehide” prefix as it is quite rare.