[1.0.0.8] Commando - Avatar of ulzuin - Want to clear gladiator w/o buffs and banners?

It is Void ward, I use two sets of weapons, one with radiant gem on shield and other with imbued silver. If get Valdaran as nemesis I use weapons setup with radiant gem, for radiant shield that is really effective against him, if not I use setup with imbued silver to further bolster chaos and bleed resistance and become even more resistant to rr shred (with imbued silver chaos resistance goes up to 29% overcap and bleed to 24%)

Compared to a BWC IK shield commando, how is this build?

Highly depends how you build BWC commando, gear and mostly devotion route wise.
Overall dmg output is similar but BWC setup can be made bit more tanky than this one.

Can faceroll vanilla but never tried crucible (but there’s a video with a similar build doing easly gladiator 150).
Regarding resistances your build is definitely tankier, i only have elemental and pierce overcapped.

And thanks to drizzto for his advices :wink:

Anyway i’ll try your ulzuin grenado.

Interesting setup, mine is bit different tho :wink:

Specialized for cruci purposes, all resistances are also highly overcaped.

P.S. For vanilla use I would strongly recommend changing amy for PEoB, empowered essence is not so god choice imho :wink:

That impressive load of DA again :smiley:

I was too lazy to pick a peerless and not convinced i need so much more OA.
Or maybe you mean the crit damage will make difference.

You can never have to much OA and/or crit dmg :smiley:

Added some stuff.

Nice build

Hey Jov, going to try out the build, I’m a little new stilll so couple questions. Am I missing something but what is the spammable attack, or do you just use autos inbetween Grenado cds. Secondly would Ulzuins chosen be good for this, or just not enough points?

-This build is skill point hungry
-There is no spammable attack, it’s about managing cooldowns
-Never used Ulzuin’s Chosen and don’t think this build needs it

Thanks Ch’thon. One more question, Creeds Cunning and Survivors Ingenuity in weapon/shield and ring/amulet?

I prefer these no idea what he’s doing though

Attribute points all into physique?

Spirit just to meet gear requirements, rest into physique.
Stating that this build has 0 points in spirit, but I use of the Boar pants with ~50 to spirit.

There is no spamable atack, you are using CD based skill rotation: FB, mines, Grebado, siegebreaker, blitz.

Ulzuin chosen could be nice, but you lack skill points for it.

Exactly.

Ok now i can see orange numbers :smiley:

Hi all
Can anyone please upload a Grimtools link of this type of build.
I would love to read more about commando build, and see what equipment and components to use and try out.
Ty in advance
Gogga

Haven’t played the original build but have some experience with Burn Commando

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GPK7kV

That setup is merely theorycrafted by making a bunch of changes to my own BWC Commando

In the event you want to spec into BWC commando, I’d recommend taking points out of Grenado and putting it into either Blitz (additional DoT and movement) or Clean Sweep (more DoT)