[1.0.0.8] DW Blademaster Physical/Internal Trauma Crucible Gladiator

Hello Again :wink:

This shown Stats are only With Selfbuffs (Pneumatic Burst) and without Proc’s From Skills and Gear.
Cadence per hit goes up till 73k. Damage Per Second on Sheet 54k. Offensiveability 2500 & Attackspeed almost capped on 197%.

Im still not happy with few thinks and still improving and tune around

Concept of this Build

Grim Calc

https://grimcalc.com/build/1008-ucT28D without bonuses/gear + Physique/Cunning/Spirit
https://grimcalc.com/build/1008-FkvnS2 with bonuses/gear

Skills

• Active Skills: Blitz, Cadence, War Cry, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier

• Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Counter Strike, Field Command, Veil of Shadow

Gear + Augments

Weapons:

Warborn Gavel with Oleron’s Blood & Oleron’s Fervor

Reaver’s Claw with Imbued Silver & Oleron’s Fervor

Armor:

Head - Warborn Visor with Sanctified Bone & Mankind’s Vigil

Chest - Warborn Chestguard with Kilrian’s Shattered Soul & Mankind’s Vigil

Shoulders - Warborn Pauldrons with Antivenom Salve & Mankind’s Vigil

Legs - Chausses of Barbaros Scaled Hide & Mankind’s Vigil

Hands - Grasp of Unchained Might with Antivenom Salve & Venomguard Powder

Feet - Golemborn Greaves with Mark of Mogdrogen & Venomguard Powder

Waist - Reforged Chains of Oleron Antivenom Salve & Venomguard Powder

Others:

Ring 1 - Lifegiver Signet with Soulshard & Kymon’s Fury <- Faction Kymon’s Chosen

Ring 2 - Lifegiver Signet with Frozen Heart & Kymon’s Fury <- Faction Kymon’s Chosen

Amulet - Avenger of Cairn with Black Tallow & Survivor’s Ingenuity

Medal - Mark of Divinity with Black Tallow

Relic - Oleron’s Wrath

Stats

Devotion

Stats with Gear- & Skillproccs

I am currently using this build to farm Fabius, it’s nice actually, my OA can reach 3k2-3k4 with procs, crit like crazy :D, but about MQ i have to kite her a little bit. idk but judicator signet rings seems better than 2 lifegivers :wink:

Hmm, is it possible to swap rings and pants for double rare MIs?

Ring- Cronley rings with ADCtH
Pants -Dreeg/Soalel Pants with resistances

Would you run tests when you get the time?

Seems like an awesome build!

Nice build!

is this build effective for pvp?

Very nice build, i change it a little bit for me, i play with:

Ring: Ring of the Black Matriarch (for maxout Cadence and -10% Phys resist)
Feet: Boneshatter Treads (OA, Dmg, Life Leech Resistance, +2 to Fighting Spirit)
Relic: Juggernaut (% OA, phys. dmg, +1 Soldier and heal proc)

http://grimcalc.com/build/1008-RxDpAC

Hey, was wondering what pathing you took for the Devotion Tree, and how, I am fairly new.

lvling this atm

playing after a pretty long break

could you post how you did the Devotion points( what first, did you unlearn points and stuff?)

Update: this build is strong enough to kill the clones with a little bit trouble in solo :open_mouth: wow! Only the Avatar of Modrogen can kill me^^

Edge of Reality

another question… how did you get dual wield? with a item as i dont see you taking the nightblade skill dual blades?

Breath of Belgothian, it branches off from Pneumatic Burst making it a very useful little one-pointer skill.

Currently lvl 65 with Blade Ark and lvling is a breeze, everything just melts. :smiley: When would you guys switch to Cadence?
And what are the AoE capabilities of this build, since it should be a Crucible farmer. I saw a few situations in the video with some more enemies, but no constant stream like in Crucible. Are Ring of Steel and the procs enough?

Hi! I respec into this build from pure pierce Nightblade (based on procs) and very satisfied. Pierce build die very often.

My question about Oleron’s Blood on mace. It have granted skill “Oleron’s Might”, which you attach to “Cleansing waters” devotion skill. But Oleron’s might do not used in your build yourself, you use Cadence as primary strike. What about it? How often “Cleansing waters” proc?

Thanx for your shared setup.

Glad to see really nice build w/o MIs (don’t required to grinding a lot for an exactly lotto-loots)

It’ll be better if it has more detail and explanation for newbies. Some advice for optional items as well. :smiley:

Hello.
Cleansing waters has 22 sec cd on max lvl and it has 100% chance activate of Oleron’s might which have 3.5 sec cd afaik.
So you will get 1 Cleansing waters activation each 22 sec.

I think damage reduction of WarCry and Oleron’s Might does not stack.
Is it correct?

No they don’t. Highest debuff will take effect.

isnt Earthshatter Treads better to use?