[1.0.0.8 HC]Luna - burning Sorceress

Finaly, ive found the last piece of Infenal knight set and decided to build something burny.
Transmuted BWC and Thermite mines are obvious, but we still have a lot of points to spend so ive decided to pick Arcanist as second mastery and max transmuted Inferno with CT onepointer.
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2j1l0N9
Star pact for %CDR reduction. I cant wait for expansion - 30 points would help this build a lot =) After 1.0.10 there is no reason to use Fissure anymore, so ive dropped Magi for
Lantern and put 2 points in Torch. Its possible to move them for 10% extra life for Crusible, but i dunno, 1k life wont save you against 2 IM and anything else is facetankable.
Clear speed is nuts, MQ die before i can recharge Devastation. Trash die to BWC+flashbang combo, Thermite fissure will be remembered T_T So sad Crete fixed them :sad:
Mad Quene run video
Valdaran

I like the idea of inferno. :open_mouth:

It’s very similar to BWC sorcerer build posted earlier these months.

I like inferno and this concept.:slight_smile: Been meaning to give it a try but with some different gear.

Any videos?

Yep, video, please. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello, It’s 1.0.0.9 now :smiley:

MQ run video added.
And youtube didnt like it for some reason >_> MB too much burning gore?

Can we stack agonizing flames and elemental storm RR?

No, Flat RR does not stack, only highest applies

I think you mean ‘obvious’…although I guess you could say that all skills are ‘oblivious’ as they are “not aware of or concerned about what is happening around them/one” :slight_smile:

Right, tnx =)

Impressive build

Glad you shared it

Ive found Emp seal of blazing inferno
With 107 OA on it 0_0. DiPieS lust is real now, i want dat ring , no, i want two of them. Why do we have only 2 ring slots? Il put two of them on each finger, and 7 of them on a less apropriate ringholding stick.

Tyran hold blacksmith was kind enough to provide a spare Peerless eye, so ive recived a 10% extra crit dmg. 101% Crit dmg with Iscandra proc. Aslo, droped mental alacrity onepointer, cause i dont feel any mana strain.
Aslo, tried Tome of Arcane Waste for another 9% crit dmg at price of 50%burning. With the new setup DoT peak at 150k/second. Total dps must be a little over 200k/s

I had a BWC burn Sorcerer in 1.0.0.6 and found it really good. So good I wanted to make another burn Sorc, a build somewhatlike this. Leveled it up in 1.0.0.7. Was thinking of posting a guide, but you beat me to it :slight_smile:

Massive DPS and very hard to kill. Managed to clear Aspirant 150, Challenger 150 and Gladiator 100 in one go on my first try. The only trouble was Iron Maiden, even with 89% bleeding resistance, she made me run like a little girl. But timing Mirror, Blast Shield and potion, she eventually went down.

Some Nemesis videos:
Valdaran
Moosilauke

The build does not need Infernal set, or other very specific items. I was using Empowered Oldenar’s Stabilizer for the longest time. Flame Keeper’s shoulders and belt are good alternatives. So is Scorcher’s Archive. All are relatively easy to find. I went with Ulzuin’s Pyroclasm relic.

It’s beacuse she also does intearnal trauma damage.:eek:

Uzuin give this build only 2 spare points and some minor burning increase. Iskandra 40% crit dmg is way, way more powerfull. +arcanist is aslo more valuable, cause it give 1% OA, 1% dmg absorbtion , some icrease in Inferno base burning dmg.

Okay, ive tried Crucible with offencive devotion setup, no potion, no MoD proc, no banners, just the build alone.

Got some troubles with zully, he hit like a truck and for some reason crit me? Kite him a little, around 15 sec. Hm, in BOC he die a lot faster. Sentinel droped me to 5k HP, or was it exploding dogs? Cant say , cause it lag >_>
IM on wave 110 proced my MoD. Double IM would kill me for sure, i guess that how far i can go with this build.

What a glorius reward :smiley: I feel cheated :smiley:

Tried Angrim madskills, he surely improved since last time ive worked with him

Well, with these sick boots of opieness i guess i have a better time with IM.