[1.0.0.8 Inverse Blademaster: Non-pierce, non-squishy, and definitely non-dead Blademaster]

The Dying God can die alone in his slith hole.

Man, I wish I had 60k DPS on my characters :/.

There I fixed it for you kiddo with annoying colored text just for your pleasure :smiley:

P.S. Maybe, if Im not to lazy, Ill fix your build also :wink:

Wtf, you’re here as well. :rolleyes:

Hello :smiley:

Better try fixing your own BM builds too then :smiley:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you feel annoyed by this, just think what the others feel from your posts!

This thread has now been purged of unrelated to the build bs. Please don’t make me come back with soft bans.

I lol’ed.

I must admit, this was obscure enough to elude me, but nonetheless represents insults directed at other forum members. Guess what, that is not tolerated. Welcome to my watchlist. If you want to remain in this community, then please respect all members.

This was also just brought to my attention. What Jiaco said. Calling out individuals on the forum will not be tolerated. This is a friendly place to share discussions about Grim Dawn. Personal attacks have no place here.

Thank you to you both.

EDIT:
I won’t contribute to anymore discussion in this thread

is this build hardcore viable without the recommanded items ?

That depends on how much you are deviating from the recommended items. But if you got the general gist of the build’s defensive capabilities, then I’d imagine you will be fine

My apologies. Won’t happen again.

Sorry to bother but show your augments setup please

I’ll add a comprehensive augment list when I get home, but for now the most important ones are 3x Survivor’s Ingenuity on Rings + Amulet, Outcast’s Venom on mainhand with Essence of Ch’Thon on the offhand. The rest is used to fill your resistances.

Great build Elementoid

I am kind of new to Grim Dawn.

Would you perhaps have a leveling guide or suggestions for leveling skills?

Thanks

can u tell me which skill do you use on devotions?

This was made before the age of grimtools so there’s no way to tell that unless you ask the build creator who is not active anymore. Anyways I’m pretty sure you can figure it out. It’s the easiest part of the devotion system :slight_smile: