[1.0.0.9]Conjurer-Avatar of Solael-Chaos/Vitality Doom Bolt+procs Build+Crucible Farmer

The resilience of the build comes from having very strong life stealing spells and procs (except for Wendigo’s Mark they don’t do a whole lot of damage but combined, they add up nicely):

Sigil of consumption skill+ring proc, Devouring Swarm, Wendigo Totem, Wendigo devotion proc, minor life steal from Flame torrent+Solael pants

^There is nothing wrong here:p

Nemeses are easy in campaign, just takes longer to Kill because they have more health

But the real question is, do you look cool when you do it?

Nice build Superfluff! :cool:

Curse of Frailty - Wendigo Totem -> Curse of Frailty - Wendigo Mark

Ah forgot about that part. Thank you

The Illusionist can’t come soon enough.

Or awesome Solael/doom Bolt sets in expansion

Amazing job, first time ever i saw a caster vita/choas build clearing 140-150 in ~8 mins. :smiley:

Thank you:p

Maybe, just maybe ~40 seconds could be taken from that time if no lag. Can’t know for sure.

@RxJunkie: Tank you too:)

can you post doombolt damage in vanilla… perhaps just in base form! thanks

nice build! i have something simular but also a warlock build in which I use doombolt as 1 of its main attacks (also has gear with doombolt proc on it)

yeah how are your vanilla kill times?

im thinking of using the sigil of the depraved, instead of Signet of the damned for more doom bolt… im more of a vanilla guy! :rolleyes:

i am using:

• empowered voidblade
  • sigil of depraved

for extra doombolt when hit proc chance

and got 2 MI’s with a doombolt proc (% on attack)

• pulsing shard with of solaels malice
  • handgear with of dark intent

also using covenant of the three

Non of my builds are Best tier, my builds are the ones I like to create and to play/screw around with. Some of these builds were shockingly powerfull :slight_smile:

Great build! Nice to see casters doing so well.

By all means:p

My presentation is for the rigors of crucible. But do use Entropy. It’s very strong.

As for the vanilla questions that are being asked. The build can facetank anything just less damage given or taken. It’s very fun to play with 2x doom bolt. Makes iron hulks fly, rapes places like Port Valbury:) Play and find out:p

Yeah i’d also use Doomtouch gloves in vanilla:)

Well done sir :slight_smile: I have a pyromancer that is very similar and often use fevered rage on Nemesis in campaign. Would love to see some videos of this guy vs fevered boss in campaign :slight_smile:

Your DEE build actually got me curious about that a while ago. I’m gonna try it these days. Thanks:p

Try getting some of your friends to do a “casual” Gladiator run and then use Fevered Rage and then watch them suffer. During the distraction sneak into the other room and eat all the chicken pieces in the noodles. Wait, what were we talking about?