[1.0.0.9 Pyromancer] Shar'zul's Worldeater Justicar

I truely believe in you :slight_smile:

And then after, 4 days of test, 2.000.000 iron bits wasted, 5-6 tonic of clarity come the update with all the changes i’ve made.
Note that with a couple of Lifegiver Signet, the build is nice and confortable. But we can have more … I will update main post in 1-2 hours.

Gear changes :

• Replaced Lifegiver Signet X2 for Elemental Balance Set of Ring. My eyes are crying, my GPU too … but a great gain of DpS, and it optimized use of Vulnerability.
  • Made up my mind for the Helmet augment : truely, Prismatic Diamond is BiS for me.
  • Presently, i’m playing with Hamerfall Girdle belt … I guess that will make a “Waistgate” affair :slight_smile:
    Have taken a screenshot with Ulzuin’s Torment, build reach 70k dps with BoD active, 73k with Burning Justice, only have to put a silk augment in shoulder or legs and Bleeding resist will be capped. Very powerfull option, but less confortable tankiness.
    With Hamerfall Girdle, you are still talking about a build with +60k Dps, but greater survivability, Armor absorbsion is about 93%, Armor reach 2190 when Golemborn proc … All nemeses are safely facetank.
    Both of the options are viable, choose what you prefer.

Devotion changes :

• Have given up Chariot and Fiend
  • Have taken Ghoul
  • Have put 4 point in Revenant.

Why would i write (science) fiction about it. Only science:p

It can do it because it has the attributes that favor a build in crucible. Hit and run dmg (burn+powerful ability on CD), and good portable heal. It’s just the devotions that need changing and i used IK set instead of justice or ulzuin.

Devotion update : Have removed 1 devotion point in Chaos Crossroads - Added the fifth point in Revenant. Dps reach 65k with BoD.

Skill points allocation update : have removed 1 point in Solael’s Witchfire - added 1 point in Aspect of the Guardian. Acid/Poison resist overcapped (+9). Blastshield time optimization.

Grimtool link and screenshots updated.

Just looking through this build, and it’s interesting to me.
For my version, I am intending 2h gun or dual wield this guide.

I am wondering why no devotion for Fire Strike?

If I go guns, then meteor shower I put in Fire Strike?

Hello, all apologize for the delay of answer … i’m working hard these weeks and not playing at all …

Meteor Shower is linked to Sharzul’s Wrath because it is an AoE skill ; so it is far more reliable. But if you don’t play with this 2H weapon, you are free to link it to Firestrike. Personnaly, i prefer to link devotion’s competences to AoE skills though ; and the more radius it has, the more effective it is :slight_smile:

By the way, if you planing to play with guns, you will have to make differents choices with devotion as far as Kraaken won’t be used (and then usefull) anymore. If playing with riffle, it may work. Just have the choice to give up Justicar set in order to choose the full Ulzuin’s set ; or Justicar set with Hellborne riffle … there are a lot of possibilities … I will be interested in the result of your choices :slight_smile: Cya later, have fun :slight_smile: