[1.0.0.9] Tri-damage Witch Hunter - Dual wielding Nemesis Slayer (13 sec Fabius, etc.)

You are a bit late on this, Apostate is very popular on China forum since 1.0.0.3 (maybe even before). :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed, for WitchHunter is was always one of the best (if not THE best) medals, for poison, acid and chaos buildsā€¦ Especially for poison build, cause it adds poison DoT, good damage stats and massive 50% miss/fumble without any investments.

I have already watched your all video:cool:
Thank you for posting complete guide!!

When do you expect the leveling guide to be up? Lol

This build is the spiritual successor to the old Blademaster. Its probs best to level with DEE in the beginning. Put points into DEE, bloodburst and put 1 point in focused gazed and stop there. Then start putting points in nightblade tree. At least thats what I would do, but u can wait for his guide.

Mark of the Apostate is really powerful, thereā€™s no doubt. Although I didnā€™t know the Chinese Community already used it for such a long time. I wish theyā€™d present some more builds here again.

The pleasure is mine. :slight_smile: Glad you enjoyed the Videos.

There we go. :smiley: Got some work to do. So, this weekend, I guess.

Hmm, I am not sure about that. Blademaster had a bit different style and was way more powerful for a long while (and still is, in some cases).
I mostly enjoy leveling with ABB+LA as a Nightblade. But DEE is fine too. Maybe I will mention both ways.

the fact that this build is so good even without godlike MIā€™s is awesomeā€¦ thanks for posting :wink:

Yeah, itā€™s old

I used to use it on my Poison Witch Hunter many patches ago, till i got Mark of Divinity
Itā€™s just my personal preference to use a circuit breaker since i got used to having (Avatar of mercy) one on my first profile

I only do it on request myself
Itā€™s kinda tiresome :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s even better with them. :smiley: But yes, it does very well without even any MI.

Plus it recieved some really nice buffs recently. The boring MoD works on pretty much every char. :stuck_out_tongue: But I think, MotA does better on pretty much any WH build atm.

Maybe somebody should make a quick leveling guide for all classes. The leveling skills are pretty much always the same anyway.

Im glad you finaly post it, nice job :slight_smile:

Since you are someone who thinks that blast shied is not essential its strange to see that you value Apostate medal.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

I will post the leveling guide and maybe a full build showcase video on the weekend.

If you guys want to see certain content in a video, feel free to request. Otherwise, I will just go on with some random gameplay stuff. :cool:

Hi JƤgermeister,

great Build and thx for posting. I just got Grim Dawn and just wondering if we will get a leveling guide (maybe with an Devotion advice).

Thx in advance

While Jager might add one

But to start you off iā€™ll advice you invest into Dreegā€™s Evil Eye to kill your enemies

Sorry, had some busy days. Will do my best to add a leveling guide and Video.

You can start out with DEE or ABB + Lethal Aussault. Both can level you up to lvl 40/50.

But I will post a full leveling guide, as promised. :wink:

Thx both of you for the fast response.

Then i will go with DEE and respecc after that. Any hints on devotions ? .

Take the tips from DEE Builds (like Chthons) and switch to your setup later ?

I got some time to reply

1. Get DEE, kite and kill your enemies

2. You can easily get to level 50 using just DEE

I am not sure when Jager respecs into his build, but at level 50 you will have access to Black Legion Factionā€™s Chaos Daggers.
Basically you can buy weapons from a vendor

1. Judging by the unique gear combination it is safe to assume this build isnā€™t gear dependent. So itā€™s a very newbie friendly build

Have fun :smiley:

Devotionroute:

Jackal
Fiend
Bat
Hawk
Solaelā€™s Witchblade
Revenant (5 Points)
Scholarā€™s Light
Oklaineā€™s Lantern
Abomination
Ulzuinā€™s Torch (3 Points)
Panther

I prefer leveling with ABB+LE, because you can bind Flame Torrent to ABB and Twin Fangs to a WPS early on.

You two are awesome :). I think i will try both ways, since there are a lot of cool builds with either Nightblade or Occultist.

All hail Dreeg, who is this Nidalla you speak of? :rolleyes:

Added the Leveling Guide for ABB + LE. I might add some tipps for leveling with DEE later.