[1.0.1.0] Dual Wield Vitality Witchblade - Facetank Ultimate Mad Queen n Fabius w/o Tonic of Mending

I don’t have all the gear required yet, still farming.
I’ll update it when I get the proper weapon and gear, still missing some parts.
Need the gear for testing this build.

If someone who already has the weapon/gear and already test it, help us post it here.
I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Vitality Death Knight also a good alternative for this build :wink:

This was actually my first build to finish the game. I adjusted in a few ways due to gear limitations (my greens suck for the most part), and/or gear pieces that I just fell in love with. My end result was really close, with some slight differences. But it’s still the Dual Wield Vit witchblads. Here’s my current end game setup:

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV15Qw7V

i went with the Boneweave legs and girdle just because I love those proc’s, and they are perfect in this build. My rings are probably my weak point…didn’t have much at the time, and so i picked what i had that helped resists, and weren’t a damage downgrade outside of that. I could probably switch in something else to be a bit tankier, but I’d have to twink my resists again, not looking forward to that.

I went with the abyssal mask because I had the blueprint, and the extra RR is great. wouldn’t turn aside a mythical Claravoyant’s hat, but one hasn’t made it’s way into my coffers, blueprint or otherwise. That, and I find that the confuse retaliation on the abyssal to often be a lifesaver in AoM Ult…less mobs hitting on me? Win. I actually wasn’t aware it was even on there until I swotched helms early on, and was suprised at the increase in damage coming in. then I realized that mobs weren’t running away from me like they used to…It’s really an underrated bonus, especially in AoM. very nice proc.

The Riftstone was an interesting personal choice. I just really love having a gap closer. Saved my life a few times it tight situations…those poison farting plants that are as irritating as heck normally become very effective tethers If i have to leap out of a tight spot. I could up my damage with another component, but I like my Chaos Strike!

I’d also point out that w/o my blood of dreeg buff up, my poison resist are only around 18%. probably an achille’s heel in my build, since that spells death in ulgybog if I don’t have it up, But it hasn’t been a thorn in my side really, so I don’t worry about it.

skill tree I followed the guide basically, and put stray point where I felt I needed them at the time. I could probably do a serious combing of my skills and my devotions, but so far I’ve been able to clear the game just fine, It’s actually one of my more powerful builds at the moment (I would point out that I play a build for its complexity and interest more then its sheer effectiveness). I enjoy it because it’s interesting (not a one-click wonder), but still flexible. I get to melee, but I also have the option of kiting If the boss hits too hard. That’s probably my only weak point at the moment…my incoming healing is so huge that I really dont’ die unless a boss simply whacks me with one shot. My health bar bounces like a basketball on steroids :smiley: but i don’t die.I almost want to make a video of my health bar…it goes up and down so fast that my eyeballs hurt watching it.

EDIT: I’d like to point out that the boneweave pieces and the Death Omen hammer (normal versions) are insanely OP leveling pieces. if you dual wield normal Death Omens, your set until lvl 95 easily. Crimson Spike is another good filler if you don’t have Death Omen.

Thanks so much temjiu for share it with us :slight_smile:

May be you should made a video of your up and down health bar :smiley:
Glad that you like the build.

I’m getting a conjurer build with that link.

Yes you’re no mistake.
He use the concept with savagery conjurer.
I think it’s better if using Witchblade or Death Knight (They have more supports for vitality builds)

Updated New Vampiric Blood Knight Witchblade on First Post

Vampiric Death Knight Blood Knight Set - Vitality Meteor :

//youtu.be/EcXauEdOtLE&feature=youtu.be

Full Version : https://youtu.be/EcXauEdOtLE