[1.0.2.1]Deathmarked Shadow Strike Spellbreaker

If you put your 54th devo point into the Order crossroads, it opens up the first point in the Bard’s Harp, and i think the 200 flat health is better than the 5% health, right?

EDIT: also, is there room in this build for godly Chillstrifes and Loxmere blades?

5% health beats 200.

godly loxmere > olexra’s chill > any chillstrife

thing is most prefixes don’t exist for caster items right now (dagger) so you can’t roll a good loxmere at this point. And if you’re going for that you’re just heading to the 1pc deathmark setup with green pants, boots, silver sentinel shoulders and badge of mastery.

Just got a Chilled Spectral Longsword of Alacrity earlier (lvl 94 version)

Pretty good for this build right?

Edit: Tried to create the item in Grimtools, but both the affix and suffix can not be chosen for some reason.

I will try this build when completing all the mithicals, only one question, where did you get life leech?..

if you’re going 4p deathmark there’s no options on weapons. You take crescent moon and deathmarked claw, end of story. If you’re not doing 4p deathmark it’s crescent moon and olexras, end of story.

Ok, i see.

I am using four set plus crescent moon (non mythical) now.

Thanks!

Thank you to Xervous who answer while I’m not available.

Ghoul constellation(3rd node+procs) and Shadow Strike(from Nightfall)

PS. Actually it don’t need everything to be mythical. I clear ultimate by old setup(and nothing mytical yet) with ease.
Even my HP is around 6k affect by oppressor aura still viable for clearing voids.

Hi!

Can you please make a devotions’ route guide for both defensive and ofensive setup? I really want to try this build, I loved the concept and I really want a Spellbreaker, but I’m new to Grim Dawn and can’t figure out the devotion thing alone lol

Thanks for the amazing build!

Does this build have any MIs? and if so, how is this build without them?

General route : Take lower tier constellation first and spend on any to get required color for higher tier. Then remove unused points to fill final tier.

For leveling : take devotion with +% dmg type you use first. try to get next tier constellation by the cheapest routes. (it’s like puzzle.)

IMO aiming to take Manticore or Rhowan’s Crown first then Murmur.

The rest is up to how fast you kill and your sustain+avoid incoming dmg. Getting right resistance to the enemies you’ll encounter should helps a lot.

Only rings. Legendary MIs drop from SoT’s boss. [Current patch is still very low chance. Someone farming about 100 runs and still not complete a set of ring]. But legendary MIs don’t have affixes to roll. So you could get them by drop or trading.

Without them you may have lower OA and some loss in dmg output.

I could clear gladiator crucible solo since 1.0.0.6 which before the rings was added. So they’re just a key to get more power,

Chillstrife is better IMO because of -res on aura.

K thanks. I was looking for a super strong build that I could use that wasn’t warrior as I don’t like the “2 of your 3 hits are normal damage” main skill and range builds don’t feel ranged. Hopefully if the big patch comes, it doesn’t hurt your build. Only buffs it.

Shard of Beronath vs oleron’s blood?
From the last post you stated that Shard of Beronath+ABB has more dps, is it still the case, or straight up oleron’s might is better?

Nice build!

Added to my thread:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61983

Fortunately, armor value has been buff to non-heavy armor builds. Nothing change much about the build. But I’ll update something more clear and new crucible run.

I didn’t try it yet with new setup. As I state in the old thread that using SoB with ABB is something make your hands very busy. So I don’t recommend on universal setup(I forgot to mention it, thank you for remind me)

New expansion comes, higher dmg scaling. Old component which has 114% weapon dmg with maximum charge 110% isn’t worth like old time(I remember it was 135% weapon dmg). So I consider it as an optional and not have significant change from normal setup.

Thank you :smiley: . I’d update this build to 1.0.3.0 soon.

A defensive devotion setup which i am running my Spellbreaker in HC. Tree of life have nods synergy with Hand of Ultos. i avoided the conventional Leviathan for most of the cold build but this is still doable.

Is Ultos shepherd of storms ( hand of ultos) ,Viper and Rumor constellations’s resistance reduction all stacks ?

Ultos stack with Viper.

Anyway, Viper still not bad for 4 investment to get 5 colour points and +3% OA.

forgot to link my devotion setup :smiley: walla: http://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2MMplz2 just killed my first Beast Nemesis- Kubacabra at level 79 HC with this setup and i am not even well geared. feedback and suggestion are welcome :smiley:

Annnd Murmur , mistress of Rumor … - cold/acid res walk with them too?