[1.0.2.1] Fevered Ravager of Minds - Fastest Kill ~5:29min

Previously I made a commando version of this build with a 24 min kill here. I didn’t think Fevering him was possible at all but after tinkering with just a couple of items, it is possible. I will keep this short and list only build and changes from original.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feyeHFEaYI ~5:29 kill time

Grim Tool :http://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZe9yXrZ

Devotion Binding:
Shield Wall -> War cry (Most important)
Stone Form -> Menhir’s Bulwark
Healing Rain -> Field command)

Items changed:

Relic- Switched to Citadel. You need that %DA so you won’t get crit by him. I like that older lower lvl items are still very useful in certain situations.

Medal - also super important. Any old Ikrix will do with som Da on it. What you are looking for is the mod on it. Overguard= heal. With Blood of Dreeg you have 2x heal possiblility. You don’t need incorruptible gollus, Just any DA and armor

Retaliation gear changes:

I have simply changed Zollhan Shiled and Markovian shoulders with Mythcal Dawnbreaker shiled and shoulders. This was a massive improvement because:

1. Constant reliable retaliation bonuses from these. Zolhan version had like 3 minutes extra. As much as i love Zollhan, Dawnbreaker wins.

2. Dawnbreaker Duty shield has such amazing shield damge blocked. A key reason as to why are able to survive.

3. Mythical Hand of Mercy for the extra RR. it’s why i’m hitting him with cadence

Try: To deck yourself out with Bloodied crystals, Enchanted Earth, Titan Plating , Ancient Armor, Spellscorched Plating in belt, Battered shell in shield and, in general, armor bonuses on rings and medal.

In closing:

I had a lot of fun doing this. I was very happy with the unexpected result and watching fevered Ravager annihilating himself in such a frenzy is very satisfying, I used a living ring instead of gollus in the video but i doubt it matters much really.

And remember, any HC brave souls Armor armor armor armor armor, shield damage blocked, Chance to block, Cidatel, ikrix, don’t underestimate him even if you notice in the video he procs menhir only once:)

Lol

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is the real unkillable build XD

Great job as always

PS. Who was sacrificed to get ravager of mind? I random someone with different name and surname then get ravager of flesh

Oh, look! another shield build

3 years of shield builds being top tier
Thanks crate

Holy Hell!

lol

>Actually proccing the Will

Hahaha, nope. Far too risky, far too reckless for my taste. My heart wouldn’t survive this.

Great job, Fluff, I must congratulate you on this feverish success!

That’s a retaliation tank. No other shield build could pull this off and DoT builds and CD Nuke builds can put this guy out of his misery as well. So shield build isn’t the only top tier build out there :wink:

Just not as quick as Superfluff’s build imo, it’s funny cause looking at the video it looked easy as shit until he procs the Menhir. Yup this guy is ridiculous alright and let’s not forget Mogdogen defeated him :eek: (super glad we only fought the Avatar now)

This is actually the reason why I never bothered with Retaliation WBs. They don’t suit my playstyle at all. But not susrpised Fluff tried something like this, back in the days he made a WPS BM that tanked the MQ and his hp constantly lingered b/w 300hp and max hp due to queen’s aura, that’d would’ve given me a heart attack (he won w/o dying)

@InkOsk132 Thank you:)

@autentist. The Menhir Proc was actually due to my mistake. I didn’t Cast War cry to which i have shield wall bound. Shield Wall is a huge deal for surviving this version of ravager. I did not make this mistake again:D

I see. Thanks for your input, Fluff, the video was a good food for thought.

Mother of god, its amazing o_O

Man, wtf…<3 :smiley:

And here I am leveling an aether Death Knight to kill him in under 10 min thinking that would make me feel like a bad ass.

A good death knight can do him in 8 min i think. But not this version of Ravager i’m doing here. Ravager of minds hits so hard that you need to give up a lot of offense for defense.

Thats a wrap guys, THE strongest retaliation build in existence :smiley:

Very impressive build. Been altering my Cadence Witchblade for more armor and notice the benefit of having more armor. :slight_smile:

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/m23nznjN my blademaster build
Can you help me please to change my build i try Ravager but he kill me after 12 min fight (50%HP)
sorry for bad english

Hey. Your armor seems kinda low. It should be close to 10k with all buffs on

Overcap field commmans also. Take points out of oleron rage and DWline, they are a waste for you. Try to get an ikrix medal for the heal mod

Superfluff thank you very much.

This is something interesting I noticed from grimtools:

Activates when Health drops below 50%
60 Second Skill Recharge
500 Second Duration
Total Damage Modified by 20%
35% Damage Absorption
+40% Elemental Damage
+20% Total Speed

Although this means he kills himself 20% faster, the 35% damage absorption more than makes up for it. Meaning there is a strong incentive to dispel this buff (if it’s dispellable) every minute he is below 50% health.

However, I don’t know if it’s worth taking Ulo for this. Certainly it would help survivability because of the total damage mod he otherwise gets.

I tried to dispel it, but unfortunately it doesn’t seem dispelable at least it seamed so to me.

The greed is real within these posts :smiley:

Mogdrogen’s, Ravager’s, Bourbon’s and Aldritch’s buffs cannot be dispelled. I am not sure if Lokarr’s has a buff but if he does then it most likely cannot be dispelled either