[1.0.2.1]HC CDR aether Spellbinder Rei

Was waiting on this. Not disappointed!

Kind of new… Is star pact just for the cooldown reduction?

yes /10 char

Hi, just one quick question. Would this build have the same result using AAR + devastation instead of your setup ? The other aspects of your build would remain pretty much the same, thx.

You need different gear setup for AAR to sustain Energy cost.Ethernity, Wrath of ascendant, codex of lies, Aetherreach and essense of Grim Dawn comes to mind for energy cost reduction.

I would also like to humbly add that devastation works better with this build concept imho. Gameplay wise at least.

Its possible to boust singletarget dmg of this build by adding Flame torrent proc on Il Omen onepointer. http://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvdBXpN
Should give around ~15% DPS

Is your build playable on ultimate without the perfect gear?
I’m looking for a fun build for ultimate but don’t have a lot of high level gear.

Eh, its a tricky question. You need capped resistances and at least 12k effective HP to survive ultimate BoC farming on lvl 100 HC. With non-myphycal Claivoience set you can farm crusible gladiator with extra-spawns 100-150 till you find myphycal gear. If you have no Claivioence set, no offhands and no recipes i suggest to try something else.

Why not just use Siphon Souls for Flame Torrent Proc?

Il omen provide more reliable activation.

Lvling this build is a real pain in the… imo. :eek:
I went OFF and CT + skeletons, but after lvl 30 the minions began to die pretty fast, especially on bosses. And fighting bosses with OFF/CT is not really funny. With 38 I respecced to Necro with melee, Siphon Souls and Ravenous Earth. Its at least more reliable, but compared to pet Cabalist/Lootpicker still much more effort. :rolleyes:

Hi, thank you posting this build. Please can you say how do you make flame torrent green/ather coloured?

Fireball/Greater Fireball mage style

You cant , flame torrent is yellow. Green stuff is my relic proc.

Oh I see, thank you for fast reply.

Dont use skeletons, you are a Mage, a spellbinder, avatar of destruction, you dont need petty minions. Deal with stuff like a man! Kill it with aetherfire.

I guess Cabalist runied me with its cakewalk-playstyle during veteran - strolling around, enjoying the good weather/friendly ppl and picking up all the shiny loot appearing out of nowhere. :rolleyes:

i dont see Ill Omen attached to your hotkeys in your video?
Can you explain how you proceed with spells and stuff? what order?

Cause i didnt think about it when i submited build. :roll:
As for spells i randomly press all bottons - work rather well :uuu: