[1.0.3.1] Crazy Health Warder....no Portion & no Buff of crucible & Health exceeds 50,000

Hello. A friend who is playing Japanese GrimDawn said that “Blade master and health exceeds 50,000”, so I tried collecting equipment as to how much health it would be in “Warder”. In conclusion, if carefully selecting equipment more properly, will health exceed 60,000?

GrimTools:
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRA3AKV

Finally, I do not think that the crucible is a hack and slash, so I will not post that movie.

This is madness. Even with all buffs turned off it still has 47000.

Without the green items and without devotion it’s 20000… http://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvPXqJN This could be adapted into a very offensive build with the right devotions.

Some people just want to watch the world burn…

Nice cheat double ring…

Devs, please, just remove this shit from here

Thank you for your reply. Actually, “Ancient Bysmiel - Sect Leggards of Vitality” thinks that health will increase. I did not use it because I did not get it. As I thought it was a compromise, I will farm. I’m sorry.

I had seen 30k reta warder before AoM, so aren’t exactly surprised to see 47k being technically possible now, since health bonuses on gear are among the things that had the most increase. A single “of vitality” item can go up to 1k hp. I have a MI with 1.5k hp.

I’d like to remind everyone though that HP pool is worth only as much as one’s ability to protect it, so a 20k hp 50k dps is better than 50k hp 20k dps. It’s just impractical to target health this much, because your ability to recover it lags behind anyway.

I’m surprised you’re surprised by this. Even in vanilla I recall seeing 20-22k Ret Warder on someone.

To the OP I’d say that DPS and your OA is way too low for this to be optimal. Sacrifice some HP to get more offense, all that HP won’t save you from the toughest content if you can’t damage them

With practicality, “Blade Master” would be more realistic. The recovery skill of ‘Night Blade’ is wonderful.

Reminds me of sun’s approach to “max” health: [thread=21023]A Persistent Force. Tanking SoT Death Room.[/thread] That was when 40 was the level cap.

//youtu.be/jAPdgpXSh0w

Probably thinking of Squib’s retaliation Warder. With Crucible buffs, I could see that going even higher. 50k now while surprising certainly is in the realm of doable.

Thank you for your reply. Thank you for always posting a wonderful build. I am sorry, I just collected gears to what extent the health goes experimentally. Well, the main campaign does not die wherever this character goes. However, it is very tiring to beat an enemy.

So we are ok now to post cheating builds with duplicated items?

They’re not exactly passing it off as a proper character. It’s literally just experimenting with how much health a character can reach under the right circumstances/with the right items.

This is an experimental build. Using a duped ring does not change anything here.

Actually even on non-experimental build it doesn’t change much as long as the items have legit prefixes that can roll in the game, I recall seeing something like that in base game called Boogermancer

The author said they had used defiler/stasher for items and wanted to present a concept. It might not be to everyone’s liking but that concept was (and still is) pretty solid I’m still lacking items for it :rolleyes:

We also have a Forcewave Tactician where the author used an item before it could even drop in the game but the concept he presented with it is solid

Anyways, if the author is coming clean as to where he acquired the rares it’s fine but even if they don’t do that w/o proof nobody has any right to throw accusations as at the end of the day it won’t do any good since those useless posts will be deleted by “Those two guys in yellow” (actually I’m not sure if eis is a guy or not)

That’s more or less how reta builds play.

What I meant is stacking HP isn’t exactly new, but there are objective reasons why most builds stop at 10-15k. This amount is just enough. The other point is while your hp pool gets bigger your sustain doesn’t follow, only %hp scale up. But what you lose in sustain by reducing your hp might as well be compensated with better damage and therefore better sustain from adcth. It’s also the reason why improving damage mitigation is overall better, because damage mitigation pretty much improves the efficiency of all sustain you have.