[1.0.3.1] Korba's Trickster - No Tricks, just cold hard dps. 18s Dummy, No buff gladiator cruci etc

What makes the Korba set subpar exactly?

Mainly the lack of OA and DA and trying to combine Cold with Bleed. In my opinion they should add some OA and DA to some of the set items, remove the cold and bleed combination and make it full cold.

Too weak weapons and attempt to hybrid cold and bleed. Weapons should be buffed, and bleed removed (or corverted to frostburn).

Would be too good imho. The Set gives a ton of HP and 14 % Physical Resistance.

That would result in this build being truly OP and be nerfed to the ground.

Unless you make cold bonuses a full set thing so you are forced to not use godly MI’s

Or, for the bleed part, add super good Bleed mods. i like the idea of the set but without mods no clever devotion setup will ever help

140k ish, without maxed ias. with a switch to heart of mountain should at 150-160k

it really depends how hard u go on IAS, i went more in favor of defense OA and sheet dps is not directly proprotional to ur total output even in a LMB build, as there are also DOT dmg, proc dmg etc.

Great build.
Added it.

Do you have a quick leveling guide? Starting from scratch…

I really want to make this build. Does anyone have the blueprint and is willing to make the hat for me?

If you do, please leave your steam name or pm me yours and I will add you.

Thanks!

how long did it take you to farm those rings? ugh i still only have one it’s just not happening for me

This looks really fun, all I ever wanted was to dual wield and have electricity everywhere.

Where can I get Korba’s frenzy?

Random legendary drop.

I already got whole set from Crucible, and even Ugdenbog Chillstrife with 2x cold mods, but its base damage REALLY sucks (~44 base damage, ~260% bonus to cold damage/frostburn). It looks like Crucible dropped item with level ~50 or so (even though i had lvl100) :(. 2 times, btw!

Is there anyone interested in a grimcalc for new crucible(can’t seem to find jajaja anymore)? I just made 170. Shit like Kuba + others will mean some good kiting but it’s doable, unlike BM.

Don’t tell me you’re going to run around updating builds cause you’re bored of writing crucible guides :rolleyes:

No, i just really like korba set:p Jajaja already made a super build so it’s redundant to start a thread. Mine is very different to withstand crucible.

It’s full set(cause i wanted to spam RoS which is really fun but maybe not needed), uses primal bond and is overall more tanky while losing ofc some offense.

Tbf you need some godlike reflex to play jajaja’s build in crucible even pre 150-170. Or maybe I just suck at dps builds.
Anyway anyone else finds blue Alkamos rings much better than purple? 100% freeze resist is amazing and 5% OA vs fucking phantasm armor is a joke.

The only thing the purple version has over the blue version is the pierce to cold conversion. The rest is either the same or worse.

I’m interested. Perhaps my Bleeding Trickster can become viable for Crucible. :wink:

Ah well bleed is another beast with more dots. This korba is forced into more hit and runs at 160 and 170 with a lot less dots than bleed build.

@panda, if i can do it with my shit lag, you can :slight_smile:

i also use the epic rings, jajaja made a good call on those for this build

Yeah I did it several times, needed MoD actually. Without it you will be punished for your smallest mistake, with it you can afford another one :D.
The only non-optimal part of his original setup is the amulet, which should be replaced with Myth Mountain, otherwise he did pretty much everything right. Fuck Seal of The Nights.