[1.0.3.1] Korba's Trickster - No Tricks, just cold hard dps. 18s Dummy, No buff gladiator cruci etc

Actually i used undying oaths, Having faster PB is so great and damage is good. And I didn’t use Mountain amulet. I finished with Beronath cause OA is so badly needed and also with night’s Whispers RoS prefix. I’ll just post it a bit later.

I’d love to see a link.

Me, too. Especially which defenses you build up for Crucible (Skills, Devotions).

It sucks btw. that Blood Rager´s Set has no Physical Resistance. :furious:

Quick question- between this build and your acid reaper build what do you prefer, in terms of safety and kill speed?

Thank you!

Reaper needs a bit of rework too. But if done right it i safer because youcan just spam nidalla relic/Harvest and run around:)

My Korba is not fundamentally different from OP. Just took ~ 200OA and put it into DA and has more phys res due to affixes

I would like to see a Grimcalc of your Korba build, please.

is this the meta trickster build? How does this compare to the bleed or pierce versions in terms of dps?

Bleed is better at crucible these days. Bleed Korba, Bleed Rager. But cold is still doable.

Yes it’s doable. Not ideal in terms of bleed ticks but doable with 3 pc korba and 2nd weapon of your choosing. For some reason a bit more defensive than rager but rager wins in damage hands down. Making it hybrid though is hard. i though maybe decent cold dmg for better lifesteal and mix bleed with frostburn. Sounds interesting on papaer but it’s not sustainable, starting with the fact that there are no skill points.

You can eve do full set with bleed. it’s such a waste when I think of those korba procs with bleed dmg.

I have still yet to really try Crucible but I really hope this cold trickster is on par at least to cold sb in terms of pure cold damage. :slight_smile:

It can clear 100-150 in 18-20min, but you need to really focus. Max damage dealt is about ~700k solo and 1.5m in party. Don’t know if sb can top that as spiky as SS is :smiley:

I don’t know about SB but cold SS infiltrator can for sure.

Anyway Cold Korba with godly dagger can clear well but when nemeses come you do need to focus hard. And it doesn’t always work on any map.

Do you think Soulrend Infiltrator is worth it? I want to roll one but those beautiful daggers are so hard to pass up.

I don’t think so. Soulrend is too good with Star pact. DW is the way for me anyway. And it wasn’t even super optimized. I wanted to make use of DM head mod so it was 4pc DM +Lox dagger that got me 800K in crucible. With a super polished version, who knows

hopefully this vid shows how it fares against nemesis, in this instance reaper.

//youtu.be/MetufZgmO0o
[/IMG]

I feel really sad it cuz after killing reaper, just few meters away found kuba. Missed opportunity! Could have showcased a threesome battle! :rolleyes:

Hope crate takes a good look at this and thinks of poor Belgo in comparisson

Hopefully it also reminds them of Blind Assassin Set as well

Imo only a legendary revamped version can flesh that one out

Excellent killing speed, can you pls share grimtools link?