[b]This character has been a fun journey for me, it has been a while since i last played a combo that included Nightblade and especially HC at that.
This is a Cold based Proc Blademaster. Cold damage is somewhat an unprefered and an unusual combination for Blademaster.
This build survives the harshest conditions with tricky play, sheer life leech and burst to rapidly get rid of crowded masses.
Thankfully this is not going to be one of my longer guides :p[/b]
Character with only active buffs.
(I know i have used that transmog in all of my characters and way too much but… It looks so damn glorious)
This is a somewhat tanky Blademaster build with HP on the higher side, definitely high armor and sheer ADCtH as the best and final line of defense.
These kind of builds do need that life leech really badly and we are not going be shy of acquiring that precious leech.
GRIMTOOLS : CLICK
- Weapon choice has some thought to it. I initially wanted to use double Witch Moon’s or at least one Mythical Crescent Moon. While both of them have great bonuses that we’d like to have, they have 0 attack speed bonus for a class combo that survives and derives from attack speed.
Due to being a scepter Mythical Dreadweaver has high %damage on top of attack speed with great chunky HP bonus that we’d desperately need so our weapon selection is utilizing a double equip.
Plus +1 to Soldier is also invaluable due to going 50 deep in both masteries with scarce points to distribute.
- Can’t really do much about pants and boots since existing options aren’t really bright. Craft or use whatever you have to help capping resistances and boost some HP.
- My initial relic choice was Nidalla’s Outbreak but after consideration decided on Mogdrogen’s Ardor for getting as much +points possible to both classes.
- For devotions there is a slight alternative that includes Blizzard instead of Chariot. Tested both, both are great but i do rely on Chariot a lot especially in HC. So i ultimately decided on that but anyone that wishes to have more dps can spec into Blizzard without hindering rest of the devotions.
Anyone who doesn’t care Wayward Soul Proc : CLICK
- Double Haunted Steel is necessary in HC in my opinion and i use it to rotate in Crucible or against any boss. The value of that shouldn’t be underestimated.
A Coldstone can also be used instead one of the HS for more damage.
- Mad Queen : CLICK
I was still using the Nidalla’s Outbreak and more hp varied rares, current setup should be 4-5 seconds faster if anything else.
- HC Gladiator 140-150 : CLICK
- HC Gladiator 140-150 : CLICK
There were incredibly close calls on both runs and i was about to tap out at 1 or 2 points. I did level and played as HC but i wouldn’t advise anyone with a weak heart to do so.
For bosses this guy doesn’t have any problems with anyone, i’d actually rate this characters power way more outside of crucible. It is definitely a quite strong, fast paced character for farming everything.
I would like to thank Weyu for his invaluable and great suggestions and direction in major parts. He is a veteran player especially knowledged in anything related to Nightblade.