[1.0.3.2]Multi WPS Evoker of Elgoth Vindicator

That’s depend on target resistances. Against heavy resistant stuff Censure is better. Against dummy stormcaller is better. As side note Conviction offer better real DPS cause it let us facetank :roll:

Full Ultos or Ultos+Godly Ugdenbog Sparkthrower of Godlyness on the other could make a very good and fun PS build(>>300% crit PS?)…now to take care of that godlyness detail:undecided:

Optimised build according to dummy tests. Got >~10% DPS.

Awesome build, thanks!

Updated to be Crusible-viable. http://www.grimtools.com/calc/p256j1KV
It still not the best farmer and require some skillz, but you should be fine unless you do something realy stupid. =) Just drop vines/seal and shot them all!

I still don’t understand why you chose that skill setup. I am finally finishing my version (level 98 at 2nd act of Ultimate) and it’s a steamroller. Why did you bind Hand of Ultos to Feral Hunger? You are missing a lot of procs with that bind. Why did you take Storm Spread to 15/10? It’s either 7/10 or 16/10, anything in between is waste of points. Bursting round and Feral Hunger are much better candidates for overcapping.

Try my setup. I solved the problem of lower OA (it’s 3340 with Deadly Aim proc on, but still lower then with Conviction Aura) by putting 3 points into Rune of Haggarad, its modifier “Biting Cold” gives awesome DA shred.

My relic give +1 SS and Bursting rounds. Grimtools dosent show it. Sry, missclick, HoS is bind to savagery, Fiend proc to Vines.Storm spread should be maxe
Storm spread 16/10 is mandatory, 7/10 is equal to 66%WD loss! All WPS are worth investment and give good results.
Any cast for these builds results in DPS loss, i try to keep them at minimum :roll:
How your setup perform against Grava? Can you reliably kill him under 30 seconds?

I am coming to this Grava stand off, as I said, level 98 act 2 Ultimate, so yet to face him. I agree about casting part, that’s why I removed vines and added cold seal as a cc and debuff tool (plus it actually does decent damage).

You are not correct about 7/10 Storm Spread being 66% WD loss, just 33% (4 projectiles at 7/10, 5 at 16/10). And getting to 16/10 is impossible in my setup since I chose to to build it a bit differently.

SS shot twice! You get 8 projectiles at 7/10 and ten at 16/10. Use lightning ring with +2 SS or Ignafar combustion with +SS. SS WPS is nuts, can deliver up to 40K direct dmg crit on my setup. :rolleyes:

I`m trying to revive this build. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2g0XwYV .
Finished leveling and did 100-150 w/o buffs more or less safe.

A two-hander savagery build… Anyone who posted a build with anything other than the Bloodrager hat is just wrong.

I haven’t found Bloodrager hat Blueprint when I posted this build plz forgive me :smiley:

Okay, most stuff is ready. I tried armor+Seal route this time, dunno, it feel inferior to HP stacking. Seal at 22/12 is nice, you can ignore most DoTs and shoutguns with it. Im not sure about Null field - it helps against MQ, but, almost useless for everething else.

Quick question from a noob. I’ve been looking at vindicator builds and I noticed that most of them (at least the ones I think are good) don’t use rune of hadarrad or the storm box. Isn’t da reduction important for builds whose main devotion skill proc by crit hits?