[1.0.4.1] Beronath's Distiction - DW Death Knight

• Viper is for energy leech/ absorption and 3% OA. It’s good even for non elemental builds.
  • What do you mean by off devo? If you want to go for Oleron route then I don’t think it makes much of a difference.
  • 12/12 is sufficient, actually I think dropping 4 points in Oleron and invest in Blindside is more profitable.
  • This build doesn’t really have armor problem so I chose to cap poison res instead.
  • Viper is for energy leech/ absorption and 3% OA. It’s good even for non elemental builds.

• What do you mean by off devo? If you want to go for Oleron route then I don’t think it makes much of a difference.

• 12/12 is sufficient, actually I think dropping 4 points in Oleron and invest in Blindside is more profitable.

• This build doesn’t really have armor problem so I chose to cap poison res instead.

Hey,

THanks for your reply.
Yes I had orleon Route in mind. I will try It will not be such a difference.

With spellscorched platIng i just wanted to say that you should switch components in e.g. pants and belt.
You will not lose anything but gain some armor.

Hi there, I just had a quick question. Getting ready to start the game for the second? time. Really new to it. Was just wondering if this build is still viable for the current game build, since this one is 1.0.4.1? Thanks

if you are new to the game, do you have all the items that is required for this build? Otherwise I would not be worried about what is viable or not and just play and have fun

thx for the build, I’m gonna try that out