[1.0.4.1] Bleed Witchblade Butchering 170 Waves of Crucible.

Well that’s true. Maybe add Shaman to the mix with tenacity. I’m glad you shared your community builds though. Next two builds I’m planning will involve some mix of the principles applied in the high DA builds

What the hell happened with your profile Lokarr?

Well, I’m glad to be able to communicate with fellow players from the larger community.:stuck_out_tongue:
BTW, I’ve updated 2 more builds in my thread.

He knows de wey.

I’ve used to play with Fluffs 1.0.0.9 version and cleared and tanked absolutely everything as in maingame(moded with Grimmest for more challenge and loot) and also in cruicible (facetanking gladiator 99% of time). Recently came back to game and tried the vanila build vs lvl 100 cruicible mobs and made it to 140 waves and died to something.

So is this the new bleed meta build or is the Markovian mythical set better ?

Hey,

If you are to survive new crucible you need updated gear.Myth markovian has better stats and armor. I also recomend using overguard transmuter to have permanent overguard whther you use the Op build or mad mark:)

I’m quite the opposite. I don’t recommend overguard transmuter because I like the numbers and the build does fine without it. All depends on personal preference though.

@Mogdrogen - Markovian should work just as well as this though I haven’t tried it. But you need the mythical set. And if you want to tank more, follow Fluff’s advice on overguard.

Yeah I’ve seen those. The rune build is interesting and it really shows how good of a player you are. I’d personally tweak it for more defense cause I just don’t know how to play super glass cannon builds.

I made Runbinder tactician to be sure:D With anderos amplifier and obsidian bulwark

Just a temporary tribute to the most amusing meme in five centuries.

It was funny when it was fresh but now the normies have killed it with shit versions of the meme

I just hope the normies don’t touch mah spaghet

Sorry for the stupid question, but why Quill? Anvil seems better… or have I missed something?

Not a stupid question, actually. Anvil was always a staple on s&b builds and I myself tried to incorporate it. Quill was already an autopick for me because 2% DA at the end and it gives 6 points worth of useful affinity for a four-node devotion.

Anvil proc is great, but what made me neglect it are the other nodes, all of them aren’t good enough for me to warrant inclusion of anvil. I also already have 2x Seal of Blades and a maxed Counter strike that I didn’t really need Targo’s hammer. And it’s a 5 node constellation for 5 points of affinity, which is inefficient for me (and you’ll have a lot of excess purples with Anvil).

Well , looks like my version of the bleed build with Markovian set cant do it , or it needs just some green DA items to do it. Tried 3 times from 150 to 170.
First run to 159 , second and third died on wave 160 almost 10 sec after nemesis spawns.

Current build: /calc/a2EO3QbZ (I still cant post links)

Went from Anvil to this version of you’re build for more heal but still cant do anything. Need to find some green pants with much DA and need to try again.
Also need 4 more pieces for you’re build.

Markovian Madness is imo, harder to build compared to Bloodrager.

The main weakness of the Markovian set for bleed is that it doesn’t support Blade arc and you pretty much need a +5 Badge of Mastery to get Blade arc to at least 25/16. And that became a lot harder to get with the addition of the new classes. Try mark of consumption + grasp of unchained might to get Blade arc to 24/16 + some mods.

Second is something you mentioned, lack of da without MIs. Imo you will probably need more da with mark conpared to bloodrager because it relies more on on hit/block procs instead of direct bleed damage. I think you should have at least 3k da before judicator procs and in your current setup it would be hard without a few greens. Before we talk bout greens though, I recommend putting Ravager’s eye augment in your weapon and shield to help with da. Also get Aspect of the guardian to 12/12 for phys resist. Just get some points out of veterancy and shield training.

For greens I recommend farming Grava till you get something with chaos resist. Grava because both pants he drops give da. If you get ordered/ancient of Kings then you’re lucky. Also I recommend switching boots to either stormtitan treads or a crafted green with thunderstruck/kings (this is better) cause having only 32% stun res before overguard is very hard in crucible especially if you don’t have transmuter.

Will post a gt link if I decide to get up and play (just got out of bed :p). Will also try to test it in crucible to at least guarantee that it can do the final waves.

@Mogdrogen here’s a setup for Markovian. I just cleared 170 with this only once but it works: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZorBOEV After clearing with this setup, I’m thinking that your setup could be viable with the glove and medal change. You can get a Pit master’s Axe if you have one with good affixes for better Blade arcs, though Butcher is better for sustain.

With this you gain:
-Markovian Helm proc (great AoE similar to CS)
-Markovian Set 5 pc proc (huge for resetting overguard and BoD heals)
-A good amount of Blade Arc mods (though Bloodrager can use them too)
-More damage absorb from 22/12 Menhir’s Bulwark
-4k HP and about 500 armor

You lose:
-Blade Arc points
-about 200-300 DA
-Mark of Divinity proc (this is huge if you’re reckless like me)
-Bloodrager proc and Blade Arc mod from Bloodrager Amulet

It was slower than my usual Bloodrager run (finished in about 22 mins, Bloodrager is about 15 or less. See OP for screenshots). Reasons would be the fact that you rely on on hit procs (CS/Mark helm) as well as the flat physical which Markovian naturally supports to compensate for the loss in Blade Arc DPS. And in waves 160 and 170, you’ll be kiting a lot, especially since you have lower DA and at risk of getting crit by some nemesis combos, meaning those procs won’t be as useful. The lower waves are mostly the same, though.

Will also post this to the OP as an update.

Btw, how to change the build for more dps in the campaign? Anvil+Fox instead of Behemoth+Quill? Mark of Consumption or a decent Rylok Crest + max Fighting Spirit? Any Bloodletter’s pants?

Yeah Anvil+Fox is great or campaign. I’d also go for Mark of Consumption over Rylok Crest. The Blade Arc mod is huge. I’d even use it in crucible if I didn’t forget it exists by the time I wrote this thread.

lvl guide pls :o

I leveled this char a long time ago before AoM came out so I can’t remember the details. Pretty sure I went 2h phys forcewave. A few tips:

• Don’t level with bleed, you’ll gonna have a very hard time with undead. Go physical instead, more available gear and no entire race is nearly immune to ir. Switch to bleed around level 75 or so and only once you have enough items to support it (and can get rend in the devotions

• I recommend levelling with soldier instead of occultist for easier respeccing. Respeccing can be pretty expensive if you’re not careful.

• Other than that just play the game, you’ll level naturally, unlike other games (especially mmos) where you have to grind some areas for levelling. Just ask for help here or somewhere else if you get stuck.