[1.0.4.1]Crusader - Physical Tactician- Gladiator 150-170 Facetank

Got 1 question here
why go with inquisitor over occultist or necromancer? any particular reason?

and @Dragon: Seal + Ovarguard. Most important and very powerful

Then it’s massive DA from word of renewal. Phys res is already at 50% for me and the extra 12% from BoD will not let you face tank like that.

As for damage. Lack of CoF is compensated by Steel resolve at lvl 13 and ~20% extra crit dmg. Not to mention quality of life from not having to cast CoF all the time along with War cry. Seal just cast once and tank. spectral wrath is comfortable but again, less tanking even with mark of torment. It only lasts a few seconds and then…

Looks amazing. Curious, how does this build fare against super bosses?

Thank you.

Vs ravager i recommend retaliator http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60936 whether it’s Commando, Tactician or Witchblade. But i haven’t tried this specific one vs ravager. i might. You made me curious :slight_smile:

This is a good build, Fluff, but it really shows everything wrong with Crucible nowadays…

This build looks amazing, i have a similar setup with witchblade since i lack the MI’s but id love to try out this build, the crusader aesthetic is fire :smiley:

Thank you:). There is a list of items in the guide to replace Mi. You don’t need them that much really.

@ Autentist. Glad you like it. I know that cruci has great trouble with melee non dot. i’ve been experiencing it myslef the hard way. For now I can sleep well with this build

Hey, Fluff! Nice build!

WB, BM, DK can facetank just like this one :slight_smile:
30 min was for commando, he has defensive rings. Others clear under 25min and this is average time plus I never go for records and play supersafe just like someone will do on their regular farming run where finishing and taking loot is the main priority. 5 min more, 5 min less - doesn’t matter.
What matters is that you made a build to clear it reliably, gratz!

Guess I’ll try your creation someday :slight_smile:

Yeah i feel you, just at the time the occultist tree really simplified the matter for me and just gave me a lot of wiggle room because of resistance it covered and CoF seemed like a no brainer to me.

din’t go that way for me but oh well. BM I can see that happeneing

@Excelsiar. Resistance wise Steel resolve is amazing too

Damn it Fluff, I think we should kickstart a campaign to buy you a new PC. Just watched the videos and that 4:3 hurts my eyes :D, and I thought my old notebook was bad enough.

Have to try this , looks like I have most of the gear from your warborn commando build that was always my favourite , until Kriegs set came along and I fell in love with the game all over again .

I am assuming this will go through the base game quite easily if it’s for 170 Glad yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

Now to level up another character , thanks crate for Lokkar’s set and xp potions :slight_smile:

lol. Wave 167?:smiley: Well with this build at least it doesn’t matter. It’s stnad on seal and auto attack.

The Dw version of Terminator should be interesting with that pierce and 100X brimstone proc.

@Nodders. No issues for campaingn. Same as any class combo for phys dmg

I’ve already offered this :smiley:

Btw
Theorycrafted non-MI version for anyone interested

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2dwY8GN

Doing this seems like a lot more fun than posting long-ass guides. I think I’ll refrain from posting anymore guides for now :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol

10char

Spending more time with your alts eh? I understand. wink

Wait, you’re serious about me being Lokarr? :eek:

Hi. I am currently leveling this build. Wondering about the best way about selecting devotions? What is the most efficient way of going? Thanks