[1.0.4.1]Defiance of DW BMs - How to do it all, Ravager and no buffs and banners gladiator 170

Just want to drop by and say that despite JoV going on hiatus makes me very very sad, i wish to thank you for all the contributions you did to the GD community - all the amazing builds you did, all the tips and advices you have given not only to myself but to many others as well.

You made me get even more from GD and enjoy it to its fullest (since i dont have the time to theorycraft how i did in D2 days)!

Salut and hopefully what Zantai is teasing is not far away and will make you drop by again!

This DA… Chinese guys captured JoV’s profile :smiley:

Big lose if JoV leave us. I hope he will change his mind over time…

Jokes on you, he’s been Chinese all along :cool:

WAT.jpg

For some reason I had impression that he’s from the states. :rolleyes:

Don’t worry, I should put a hidden /s somewhere next time :smiley:

i am very sad to see you go :cry:

In my heart you are one of the best GD’s theorycrafter of all time (if not the best)
Your understanding of GD is way ahead and your contribution to GD forum & discord was priceless.

Thank you for everything, i wish you the best.

Eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

10/char

Hi JoV,

I had so much fun playing your builds, always trying to understand your choices in gear, skills or devotions and so becoming better in making my own builds. You made the game so much more enjoyable for me. I’m really sad you decided to end your Grim Dawn journey, but I’m hoping you’ll come back from time to time to check what these awesome GD devs have in store for us.

Have fun wherever your journey in life may take you, I wish you all the best!

Actually he is from Serbia:wink:

Rakija power:cool:

I don’t think we ever interacted on the forums but since my GD beginnings I really enjoyed your builds, my favourites being meteor sorc and acid/posion witchhunter, also gunslinger tactician was quite fun. Even though I usually avoid melee characters I feel like this might be the one to make me belive in melee in this game.

Thanks for all the work done and fun provided and good luck in all your future endeavours :smiley:

Edit:
Oh God, I just noticed energy regen with beronath conversion active… Don’t you end up energy starved especially in crucible where the combat is without any breaks?

• immediately begins reconfiguring Blademaster in honour of JoV’s departure *

I don’t want to cry but cant help it!

This is no doubt the saddest day of Grim Dawn history…
:cry:

Inb4 this was all an elaborate plot to make Drizzto respond to our calls :rolleyes:

8:16 am my time.

This truly is a Grim Dawn…

Thanks for your contributions here, JoV. You’re one of my favorite builders here. Much respect. Enjoy whatever you move on to.

Nice build, see ya dude.
Games like this have a way of drawing you back in even if you think you’re done with them, especially when new content is released, so I hope you’ll be back eventually.

it seems he finally realized that his godly gaming talents are better utilized in POE or D3 :rolleyes:

People with godly gaming talents play CS and Dota2 :rolleyes:

You’ve been one of the most influential guys here and definitely deserve being part of a hypothetical GD Forum Hall of Fame. :stuck_out_tongue:

I won’t forget that valuable piece of advice you had with using Seal of Blades for triggering on-attack procs.

I am also honoured to be mentioned as that “one forum member.” :stuck_out_tongue:

If I could have any advice myself, it would be to use Soul Shards and maybe that node in Ulo to help deal with the energy leech issue. This would definitely sacrifice some DA so it may or may not be worth it.

Anyway, good to see DW BM back in the spotlight and especially as a do-everything build. Life feels right. :smiley:

GL with your journey :cool:

Godly build as expected JoV :smiley: #respected
Pls come back when xpac 2 releases :stuck_out_tongue:

Dota 2 has more RNG than GD, I down from 5k to 4k1 then 4k7, now 4k :frowning: