[1.0.4.1]My Little Indra - Stun Jacks Elementalist

I already posted on http://cafe.naver.com/immortalthrone/53058. mostly translating my former post as English.

What is Indra?

Indra is God of Lightning. I was inspired by that (Even though I am South Korean). I nicknamed my character as Indra because it relies a lot on thunder.

Introduction

I know Stun Jack was nuffed once. However, I cannot discard my passion for Stun Jack build. Thanks to some Korean named Atropos who gave me his Stunjack Grim Tool (https://www.grimtools.com/calc/gZwArDq2), I decided myself give it go with some modification.

Here is my Grim Tool Link
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZDW8kWV

fully buffed with Battle Cry from Barbaros.

As you know, throwing Stun Jack is similar to melee, thus I decided to use a shield - Myth. Skybreach Bulwark. There might be a better option, yet this one is best one I can find.

The painful gears

1.As you can see, you need at least one Stonehide prefix gear cover a lot of resistance. Thanks to some Korean named 달닮은 아이 (I simply call him Moon Child) who gave me awesome stoneplated boots with Stonehide and Thunder damage.

2.Conduit of Wild Whispers… I didn’t have a huge hope of getting what I want - Storm Totem Option with poison resist, but I got them both by 2nd try (Thanks to some Korean named Fimble Winter). If it is too much or pointless to get it, you can try Myth. Peerless Eye of Beronath too.

Why use Myth. Chausses of Barbaros?
You gonna get hit a lot when you throw Stun Jack as close range of more damages, thus getting these pants is a solid option (Battle Cry - makes you killing machine). Alternative pants could be Myth. Stormcaged pants, which is not my preference.

0 or few sprit?
I prefer a lot of points into Physique to survive better. If you are following this, there might be a way to put few or 0 points to sprit.

Eye of Storm - the best spirit I can pull is 76. There could be more Spirit.

Seal of Annihilation - 20 Sprit

Coven Mark of the Arcane - 4% Spirit. if Physique and spirit is less than 4%, recreate your session again.

Why Coven Mark of the Arcane?
I cannot find better option for Medal area. Best one I could think is Myth. Mark of Divinity. But I do not have it sadly, thus choosing this. it also boosts Physique, Spirit and Stun Jack too.

Why Use Blue Rings - Myth. Quickening Gem
Not only it increases your Stun Jack, Full Spread and thunder damage, it also increases energy regen and reduced stun duration. That’s the reason I didn’t bother with Leathery Hide to cover reduced stun duration.

About Stun Jack…
There are few things I should mention.
1.It is affected by attack speed.

2.It does not get benefit from Life Steal (you may need Cairn’s Hope to regen Health Regen)

3.It consumes your energy too much (you may need Cair’s hope for energy regen too).

4.It takes reflective damages. Use your Health Pot while throwing Stun Jack or leave your fightings to Storm Totems, Wind Devil and Storm Shards.

Survival?
As Elementalist, there are 3 survival factors to stay alive.
1.Blast shield - just max it fully.

2.Mogdrogen’s Pact. try to put some points until initial max.

3.Lastly Blackwater Cocktail with High potency. you can laugh at enemies attacks who got burned by this cocktail. It was super effectives against Flesh Hulks.

Level up Guide
One of pesky time… Do not think much about picking Stun Jacks with Quick Jacks at the start. Pick Shaman as beginning class and ask your Briarthorn do your dirty job until lv 30, after that, you will realize your Briarthorn is not best man in your situation, discard every point from Briarthorn and lv up with Primal Strike + Thunderous Strike. If you think about throwing Stun Jack like myself, two things. Shield (Board) with few Ectoplasms. Shield for your survival and ectoplasms for your energy issues. I did many craft thunder based implement to get a better weapon until lv 84. The Problem was cunning and spirit. there is a good way solve it - Badge of Mastery. it reduces a lot of requirement for melee weapons. It does not have to be good Badge of Mastery, any Badge of Mastery will do.

Conclusion
I have not tried Lokarr yet. It is pretty solid and tanky. Here goes video clips.

General Game Play

Killing Theodin

Mad Queen