[1.0.5.0] (Chaos) Infernal Tremor Deceiver - Mow down your enemies and press lots of buttons

Infernal Tremor Deceiver

Steps of Torment + Moosilauke
Bastion of chaos
Port Valbury + Valdaran
Ancient Grove

Pros:

• Visually cool main skill
  • Tanky
  • Can kite
  • Two healing skills
  • Decent AoE
  • Strong against large hitbox
  • Not weak against chthonics
  • Lot of skills :cool:

Cons:

• Visual clusterfuck sometimes
  • Very stationary build, you either tank or die
  • No movement skill
  • Not exceptional single target damage on small hitbox
  • Requires good positioning for maximum damage
  • Lot of buttons :undecided:

- The Build -

GrimTools: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZe1Do0Z
Attributes: All into Physique

While leveling, use Word of Pain, Aura of Censure, Blood of Dreeg, Word of Renewal and Deadly Aim. If you find an Obsidian Juggernaut early, you can start working toward the final build.

Devotions:
Wendigo’s Mark -> Infernal Tremor (15%)
Eldritch Fire -> Dreeg’s Evil Eye (63%)

Wendigo’s Mark is attached to Infernal Tremor to proc as often as possible and keep you healed.
Eldritch Fire, you can attach to Dreeg’s Evil Eye or anything really.

Other viable constellations are:
Revenant - Good nodes overall for this build
Tree of life - Healing and energy regen, you need both
Fiend - Flame Torrent is actually amazing for this build since you’re mostly stationary
Dying God - More Chaos damage? Yes. But at a cost, good OA/DA nodes too.
Kraken - If you have 3 leftover points, though I’d probably put them in Behemoth myself.

- The Gear -

Head: Eldritch Gaze
Shoulders: Titan Pauldrons
Chest: Devil’s Cage Hauberk
Hands: Aethereach
Waist: Cord of Deception
Legs: Chausses of Barbaros
Feet: Wyrmscale Footguards
Weapon: Obsidian Juggernaut
Ring 1: Voidheart
Ring 2: Voidheart
Amulet: Peerless Eye of Beronath
Medal: Mark of Divinity
Relic: Ignaffar’s Combustion

This is my MI-less setup for Hardcore but you can easily swap boots, legs, chest and shoulders for better MIs, and the medal for something more offensive.

Other items worth considering:
Visage of the Black Flame
Mantle of the Black Flame
Bloodsworn Vestments
Elite Malmouth Void Pauldrons
Tainted Ruby of Gar’dal
Darkblaze Ammo Belt

- How it works -

Infernal Tremor is going to be your main source of damage, hold right click and mow down things, it’s based on casting speed and deals mostly chaos damage so you know what to focus on if it’s damage you want.

Blood of Dreeg and Word of Renewal should always be active and can also be used for a nice burst healing.

Curse of Frailty, Word of Pain and Solael’s Flame should be used as often as possible for a grand total of -50% Chaos Resist Reduction

Sigil of Consumption and Inquisitor Seal should be active under your feet any time you’re stationary.

Dreeg’s Evil Eye should be used as often for the Physical Damage Reduction and to proc Eldritch Fire.

Gaze of Beronath is situational, use it when fighting something that debuffs your DA or if you want more defense in general.

It’s a very active build with a lot of skills to upkeep and recast, open with Curse of Frailty and Word of Pain, drop Sigil of Consumption and Inquisitor Seal in the middle and stand there hammering the ground with Infernal Tremor until everything is dead while recasting anything that wears off.

It is Hardcore viable, you won’t die easily as long as you keep pressing buttons.
Can beat all Nemeses, some require a lot of kiting, can also clear Gladiator 150 solo with buffs.

Thanks to everyone in the GD community, all the people coming up with amazing builds.

I’m always open to suggestions.

I’ve been wanting to make an Infernal Tremor build and i was having hard time picking which class combo to use. Deceiver sounds great now that i think about it.

Why Cord of Deception though? The Darkblaze belt sounds better in my opinion. I guess if you want a defensive belt i guess Cord of Deception is the better choice.

That’s a very good choice as well, added to the list of other items to consider.

Horns of Ekket’Zul is another nice helm if you don’t have Eldritch Gaze.

Finally got level 58 and started to use the Obsidian Tremor skill. I see great potential.

Gonna use a different devotion setup. Will update once i fight Nemeses, the Mad Queen and do some rogue dungeons.

looks very interesting build, wanted to make a chaos build for some time
any chance you will make a short a video of the gameplay?

Edit: now ive seen that you have posted many… Thanks :slight_smile: