[1.0.5.0] Lightning Flames of Ignaffar Vindicator - A Tanky Caster Killing Grava w/o Healing Potions

[1.0.5.0] Lightning [COLOR=“Red”]Flames of Ignaffar Vindicator - A Tanky Caster Killing Grava w/o Healing Potions[/COLOR]

Video :
>> Ancient Grove - Manticore Deathstalker - Trial of Coruption - Gargabol
>> Facetanking Kuba
>> Killing Grava w/o Healing Potions
>> Port Valbury Full Run

A Tanky Pure Caster Lightning Flames of Ignaffar Vindicator
This Build actually had been tested on Fabius, Mad Queen, Grava, Kuba since 1.0.4.1 (I didn’t make videos for 1.0.4.1 - Just testing it)

And with 1.0.5.0, this Build get very nice Buff (Aura of Censure)
Make this Build more tanky, and able to Facetank Ancient Grove nicely

Check below for details :

Grimtools :
Tanky Lightning Flames of Ignaffar Vindicator

How to Play this Build?

• First Blink to enemies with Chaos Strike
  • Then Activate Seal, Wendigo, and Storm Totem
  • Start Our Main Primary Chanelling Spell : Lightning Flames of Ignaffar
  • Use Chaos Strike again as it will trigger Arcane Bomb that will increase our DPS significantly

Why not taking Wind Devil?
Well, I need skill points for other skills and also to keep my Active Bar has less Buttons

Why Spark of Ultos?
I choose it for it Crit Damage, Lightning and Electrocute Boosting, also it has Pure Lightning Damage
Other weapon options :

With Current RR, it has good enough DPS
If you want more Offensive, sure you can take Wind Devil (Bound Reckless Tempest to Wind Devil)

Beside Aura of Censure Buff, since version 1.0.5.0 :
Flames of Ignaffar: increased Fire damage scaling at ranks 13-16
Increasing Fire Damage will make DPS increase, since we convert some portions of Fire Damage into Lightning Damage via Cindertouch

If we want to use The Mageslayer Set, it also has nice buff on 1.0.5.0 :

• The Mageslayer Set: added 60 Burn/Electrocute/Frostburn / 3s modifiers for Flames of Ignaffar
  • Mageslayer’s Hood: added 40 Elemental damage modifier for Flames of Ignaffar
  • Mageslayer’s Armguard: increased Elemental damage modifier for Flames of Ignaffar to 72

In Closing :

[spoiler]- Now Both of Inquisitor Mastery Exclusive Skills have Good Defensive Layer

• New Aura of Censure will make a lot of Elemental Builds have Sweet Smiles :slight_smile:

[/spoiler]

~Reserved~

~Reserved1~

Do you have a build for this, also looking for a lightning build using both specs.

I found it

Yup, it’s hiding behind the Spoiler…

Added New Video : Port Valbury Full Run :slight_smile:

Adding 1.0.5.0 note :

• This Build got nice Buff from Aura of Censure Target’s Damage Reduction

• Flames of Ignaffar: increased Fire damage scaling at ranks 13-16
    —> Increasing Fire Damage make DPS increase, since we convert some portions of Fire Damage into Lightning Damage via Cindertouch

• If we want to use The Mageslayer Set, it also has nice buff on 1.0.5.0 :
    —> The Mageslayer Set: added 60 Burn/Electrocute/Frostburn / 3s modifiers for Flames of Ignaffar
    —> Mageslayer’s Hood: added 40 Elemental damage modifier for Flames of Ignaffar
    —> Mageslayer’s Armguard: increased Elemental damage modifier for Flames of Ignaffar to 72

Nice Buffs to Flames of Ignaffar in 1.0.5.0 :slight_smile: