[1.0.5.1] Cataclysmic Trozan - CDR Druid

Just that i undestand =)
Storm totem triggers elemental storm, but you use aether corruption as often as you can for the item procs and therefore you bound elemental storm to aether corruption? Sorry for asking that many questions and thanks for your answers.

It’s perfectly fine, I am still learning the game myself…
As a caster/hybrid, I usually bind my support skill in scroll wheel up/down. With that I can cast them often without feeling overwhelmed.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

i’d suggest a devotion path like this

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/qNYREvW2

3 more procs (and 2 of them are useful)
for the lose of ishtak … do u really need that?
didnt read the whole thread.
are u able to chain mirror and natures guardian?

u could use invokers ring for aether conversion and more elemental dmg
but yeah … capping trozan / star pact will be a problem :slight_smile:

and remove 1 point from arcane will to 21/12 star pact (+1% cdr :rolleyes:)

cheers

Yes, you can chain mirror and nature’s guardian, that is how this build survive in crucible, need to maintain focus though.

Also, there is a reason of why I only put 20/12 there, because I can have completion bonus of +1 star pact in the relic.

Also, there is a reason of why I only put 20/12 there, because I can have completion bonus of +1 star pact in the relic.

u could have tell this in your first post :wink:

to ishtak.
i see i see
gonna copy this :slight_smile:
my druid is for compaign tanky enough … but in crucible he doesnt survive that long :smiley:
and still didnt update him since the last patches.

ty for ur build :slight_smile:

Any changes with 1.0.6?

I haven’t worked with this build again as right now I’m currently levelling a spellbinder. The current setup should still works with 1.0.6 though. Mirror and TD got nerfed but the new buff and banner should cover it just fine.

Ok, another question, if it’s no problem. Is there really need in Cindertouch? If I’m not missing anything, currently it buffs:

Itself.
Callidor Tempest - which I feel can be easily replaced with Ollexra Flash Freeze for the task of devotion proc.
Elemental Storm - which is there mainly as debuff ability.
And Cataclysm, finally. That’s all the fire there is.

Is 30% conversion of 33 percent of Cata overall damage that important? Aren’t there some potentially better gloves for the build?

Edit: thanks!

Cindertouch is just a really nice addition to the build for its proc, chaos res, and huge flat OA. It’s true that the conversion didn’t contribute much to our damage output, but it’s nice to have.

If you want to try other gloves, one other fitting option will be mythical wyrmbone handguards for another nice low CD procs and high flat OA. It’s also craftable which is good.

One last thing, callidor tempest is there not for damage, but only to proc time dilation, nothing more. If you bind TD to Olexra flash freeze, it will only trigger if it freeze enemies, which will not work vs bosses.

I see. I was under impression that OFF still deals damage and triggers procs even if it doesn’t freeze target. Thanks for explanation!