[1.0.5.1] Runic Bolts Runebinder Elemental Tactician - Pure Marksmanship for 170 Waves, also 16s MQ

Hey, man, will this build get an update after the patch, since the DA number looks a little bit excessive?
Maybe less greens, more purples? More damage? What do you think.

I’m actually already testing one in advance. Something close to the campaign version in the 2nd post will most likely replace it when patch hits. Elemental Balance rings are so good for dps. That already rips crucible till 170 bit just can’t last against reapers/grava. Alex is a lucky roll if I can kill him before the others arrive.

Protip:

Attach Blades of Wrath to Rune of Hagarrad and get 9/12 Chillsurge.

BoW will center where RoH is, creating a pretty and powerful double-shotgun effect. Part of the flat pierce damage of BoW will be converted by your gloves and the rest will benefit somewhat from the pierce RR of IS. If you had 20/10 Artifact Handling, their cooldowns will match exactly but I understand runes are not the focus of this build. The real power of this arrangement is the 16 * 20% weapon damage, which will be affected by your life steal and works better with a 2H weapon. This to me represents a hidden strength of Runebinder 5 pc over 4 pc.

That said, this might get nerfed somehow.

Nice idea, though I like it more on a real rune build or a hybrid. It looks so strong with a maxed hagarrad. Don’t think it’s gonna be nerfed. No one I know uses it except you (who suggested it) and maybe Chthon’s pierce rune build.

All builds for 5 classes (Tactician, Mage Hunter, Apostate, Deceiver, Infiltrator) now up! Also added a cold-focused setup for Infiltrator.

Vindicator or nothing!!

Jk. I know how time consuming it is to post several class combos into one build like this with testing and all.

Did it once and never doing it again. Grats on patience:)

Took me almost a week lol. I even just GDstashed and cloned my Tactician for this. I can’t imagine if you really respec real chars to do this.

I had 5 copies of one of my DB chars when testing concept variants. So no, I doubt real leveling/respecing is done for testing purposes. Cloning is the way to go imo

@Fluff I’d rather do concept variants than write full fledged guides:p

Will probably not do it again too. It’s rare for a build to be viable for these many classes that’s why I did this. Usually its 2 or 3 classes that can do 1 build. Physical soldier is the only other build I know that is capable of this.

Hey, purists exist :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw, if I put these builds in the compendium, is it better to separate them all with their own classes or can I just lump all of them into 1 submission under inquisitor?

the big question… I put it under one build and people didn’t really know what to make of it.

Depends how you advertise the build title. I’d title it a “Runbinder compendium” under inquis mastery …which would mean more work from you;)

Inquisitor section is reserved for solo class submissions

You need to work a little and add each one of them separately

Tyranny!!!

Oh. Separate it is, then

You’re one cruel god. I’ll make sure to slaughter each and every Bloodsworn I’ll encounter from now on.

I’m testing over 10 Tactician build as we speak, guys… and when patch hits, I’m going to test them again in Cucumber Gathering.

If the weather is right and the stars shall align in triangular matter, then my builds will obviously succeed, so I can make a giant piece of bread out of them and post it here with a strawberry jam.

I think the Tactician fetish will end after this traumatic experience:D

Did playtesting already start? Tactician nerf? Or you’re referring to him being tired of playing tactician? I doubt the latter will happen anytime soon.

I meant all the testing and posting:)

You guys highly underestimate me. It’s actually over 15 builds now and yes, this isn’t going to stop in the nearest time.

I also haven’t even tried the Rune build… yet.

Let the Cucumbers be afraid of what’s to come, because the salt runs deeper into the soiled wounds of plastic figurines. Something like that.

Hello again.

If you don’t mind, I took your build and tweaked it a little. It’s also a sneak peek into the Compendium, so feast your eyes upon…

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVl3mrj2

… this.
I want to know, what do you think of it.