[1.0.5.1] Runic Bolts Runebinder Elemental Tactician - Pure Marksmanship for 170 Waves, also 16s MQ

Seems good for future cruci (if it’s like what we anticipate). I personally don’t like Ultos as a constellation (even though I use it on some builds) so I’d go for leviathan or meteors. That’s just me though.

I was just passing buy, but couldn’t help myself.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqaEX5Z For the price of 600 hp (you already have plenty) I’ve added bit more oa/da/armor/attack speed and moved around skill points (bursting round should be at 10/10, overcap in Ranged expertise is useless to this build) and more importantly, added another WPS (so 76% total WPS).

Lol you made me take a closer look at the links. This is for both links.

1. I think 100% wps is absolutely necessary for this build unless you reach ~190 atk speed, which is hard to itemize for. I haven’t run the numbers but I’m sure it’s a significant dps jump if you get all 5 wps.

2. Devotion setup will mostly depend on the player. Imo all setups with an elemental t3 will be viable come patch.

3. Fighting spirit isn’t worth it, imo. We don’t have lots of +soldier skills and it’s a waste to spend a lot of points to make it significant.

4. Ranged expertise overcap depends. I whore atk speed so the 1% extra atk speed on 14/10 was attractive to me.

5. Investment on artifact handling, imo demands more investment on runes.

Thanks. Ultos is excellent for AoE and combined with Bolts and Storm, it will rape the screen - that’s the idea, besides it’s RR usability.

I would agree about Ranged Expertise and Bursting Round, but everything else is arguable for me.

Stormfire has no cooldown, thus, it’s spammable. It deals significant damage and has more AoE than Burning Void too.
Getting one point in Death Sentence for a measly -17% Chaos RR, when the build, overall, doesn’t concentrate on Chaos damage, seems redundant to me.
You also took points out of Chillsurge, reducing the projectile number and from Artifact Hadling, reducing it’s general effectiveness.

Have a look at this - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/bVA87412

This is even better in my opinion, thanks to Strannik for the pants idea.
As for WPS portion, Stormfire, as additional damage skill, can compensate for it, in my opinion, due to it’s reliability.

But it’s counterintuitive to have two spammable skills that you want to spam all the time.

It’s how I always rolled, my man.

Besides, I also hope that if new devotions are good, then I can bind Stormfire on something too, thus, making it even more useful, so it’s basically some sort of preparation towards the unknown.

Time will tell.

Well, for more “lazy” playstyle we can use Seal of Corruption instead to reduce actual spammable skills to only one. Ather coorruption is also good devotion proc trigger.

It makes zero sense to have a spammable spell on auto-attacking build.

Fighting spirit might make sense on the other hand, we have so much CDR with Runebinder, and coupled with the good Rylok medal, its uptime could be quite significant.

Although, I would take another WPS form Soldier pool, so we have 100% wps.

And solael pants are better here, imo, ADTCH is huge for autoattackers.

I actually did some calculations on my part, thought about here and there, so yes, agreed. Burning Void is great on this build, both as an AoE and a WPS.

Strictly elemental.

Too much green. The idea is to make the build more accessible. Two MIs is a limit. Also, DA cap.

Seal of Void also has that sexy 4% attack speed!

Rylok Crest of Readiness is not that hard to get really. I found a bunch just thru playthroughs, never farmed for them.

Yeah, I know, but Wendigo Gaze has more synergy overall with the build, due to the high investment into Inc mastery.
And OA is high enough anyway to get Deadly Aim to proc at least consistently.

Still, it’s a possibility and a good alternative. And of course, thanks for the help, man, especially with the Seal.

What is it with a lot of you character builders with your potato computers?

Amazing build but damn… every video i see is low graphic with 3 fps lagged too hell.

Potato is healthy. Potato pc is healthy pc :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATE 1.0.6.0 ADDED ON OP. Build is now a DPS machine and should clear cruci of the dead in 10 mins or maybe even less. But only tested on grove so far and got below 13. Should gain a lot of time on dead because less kiting/luring and balcony tricks.

Will edit the post for better formatting tomorrow when I get home. Yes I’m editing this at work :cool:

EDIT: REAL UPDATE 1.0.6.0 ADDED TO OP. Now clears Dead on 11 mins but could easily get 10 with better play (and pc). Will also update cruci videos later

Update: Added faster and cheaper versions with Elemental Seekers.

Got bored of the winter in Stardew Valley so decided to record a video with this one. 8:34 run with a ton of lag. This improved a lot after investing a lot in Inq WPS. This is now my second fastest build after the Spellbinder.

God damn arms race, man, do I have to record even faster run with my Deceiver now? :slight_smile:

Just kidding of course, noticed it’s a bannered run. Gonna look into your grimtools more closely though since you polished it pretty well it seems.

You know I always do bannered runs :P. Actually decided to record this after seeing thejabrixone build and confirming for myself how good maxing the ranged WPS here is. I noticed that sub 9-min runs became kinda consistent compared to my previous version with 100% WPS that averaged around 9:20ish. Idk if it can still be faster with Prismatic diamond but I’m too lazy to change components and I favor racial damage against reaper. Malmouth’s something augment that gives flat elemental should be there too but for some reason I forgot to change augments.

I have some troubles in cruicible. I cannot pass Lev 70 in Gladiator, dying some waves between 60-70. The biggest problem is my 40% Stun resist, thats why i dont understand how ppl get away with less than that.

I can facetank almost everithing in campaign (even Lokkar and almost every Nemesis). I don’t know if the issue is character related or am i doing some rookie Cruicible mistakes (it is my first character that is so far in cruicible). I run with Hoarfrost Ointment every run (learn it the hard way).
Here is my Char: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVll067V

You have pretty low DA and subpar max health too. DA close to3k or more helps reduce a lot of damage from the hoardes in crucible.

Surely you’ve died to nemesis crit before even in MC with those stats?