(1.0.5.1)The Gutripper - Make everything Bleed

Everything bleeds, even things that shouldnt. Able to defeat all nemesis bosses, some harder than most but very doable. I stuck with my favorite ranged build, more enjoyable watching mobs die on the way to get you. Long bleed duration capable of 100K+ bleed ticks takes care of most if not all before they get to you. High enough DA to face tank most bosses.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2MmX6Q2
link Fixed - using different belt.

Pic is with all procs and buffs applied.

Attachment: GD4.jpg

You oughta take Might of the Bear on 2h Savagery builds. Ignoring Heart of The Wild is a mistake as well, imo.

Forgot to add, its been changed now.

Why did you max out Brute Force? Doesn’t work well on a lightning build. Upheaval is a sucky skill too, not worth investing a single point. You also have different rings on a picture and in a grimtool link. I would also suggest taking second Judicator Seal.

Safarel had nice Cadence Gutripper build, I hope he will post the link here :slight_smile:

Cadence Gutripper? My next build for sure. Sounds interesting

I posted the wrong grimtools link. Ill fix it later.

Hm, in my understanding, Bleeding (DoTs) are about Crits. 100k Bleeding doesn´t sound so much.

I would change several things, if you´re interested just say so. I would tink about it later.

Any information you could give would be helpful.

Perhaps something like this: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZDDyoBZ

5 Points for Skills, maybe Counterstrike.

With this RR, really everything will bleed. (Have to check if Acid Spray and RR from Rings stack. If not I would choose Panther instead of Manticore and change one component to cap Poison Resistance).

Edit:
As I understand Ceno´s Spread Sheet, they stack.

with using SCP, is the only reason using it crit dmg? as lightning doesn’t do much for the build.

Pretty much, yes. Dot builds work best with huge crits, the damage bonuses on it are not important, it works for every build.

It was made in pre-AoM era, and now this build are required a huge (if not complete) re-building.

Thank you for this build, very fun.