[1.0.5.1] - Ulzuin's Conundrum (Vindicative Flame/Dual-wield/WPS/Caster/170 cruicible)

Oops. should be 1.0.5.0!

Build Concept

I named this build Ulzuin’s Conundrum, because labeling this build is kind of a conundrum. It is a fire and burning build for sure, but it is also both a caster and a wps dual wield build, it has got high dps and is a tank, it utilizes both hp regen and ADCTH, and deals a good mix of retaliation/passive dmg (through vindicative flame/ulzuin’s wrath) and direct damage. It’s kind of a mix of everything.

However, despite all the above, I would say most of the damage comes from Vindicative Flame.

I would say this is one of the tankier - dual wielding builds I have seen (especially without MoT/Mirror)

Clear Times

Clear times in crucible are good. Can do 150-170 cruicible in around 11-12 mins. I tank pretty much everything, except Kuba which I slightly kite so that he doesn’t regen. But everything metls pretty quickly.

Grim Tools

Here is the grimtools - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mkxBWZ

I know I do not yet have BiS gear yet. This is what I imagine it would look like - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GP98nV

Videos

https://youtu.be/Tck9sNPNgEs - 11 min 150-170 crucible run. A little over 6 mins for 160-170.

Let me know if you guys have any suggestions/improvements.

4 points into Deadly Aim minimum

How much is UW contributing to the build? Last I played with something like this Ulzuin’s Wrath didn’t do much

oops yeah, not sure how i missed that. I’ll make that update.

That’s because it procs only if something hits you from OUTSIDE vindictive main skill…yay…

Otherwise i love the vindictive main mods:)

Added a video to show how it works. I’m not really sure how much UW is contributing exactly. Maybe we can analyze the video. I notice that sometimes when UW hits a monster, the damage doesnt actually display.

But either way, the build does well! But perhaps if UW isn’t worth it, can put it somewhere else for even faster clears.

edit: seems like UW crits over 20K. I think UW should be worth it - it can hit up to 7 targets (with what i have at 18/12) and doesn’t seem to have any cooldown. So if it is 20k x 7, many times a second, it can potentially be doing a lot of damage, espeicaly in crowded areas (like crucible). Although not as potent against single enemies.

sorry noob here, how can you have witchblade devotion when your total chaos is only 4

Can someone help with this? the requirement is 4

Keep in mind that you can reset invested points from devotions. So to take Solael’s Witchblade devotion you can for exampe go this way:

1. One point into Crossroads - get 1 red affinity
  2. Invest 5 points into Fiend devotion and you will get 2 red affinities
  3. Invest 3 points into Jackal - will get 3 red affinities
  4. If you already have 6 green affinities, then invest 5 point into Witchblade - will get +1 red affinity and hence you will have 7 red affinities in total
  5. Take off points from Jackal

Thanks dude :slight_smile:

Sick fire/burn build, gratz.