[1.0.6.0] Dirty Thunderstorm Vindicator

need sleep will finish op tmrw and get a not so ugly pic ;D

Build is lightning focused flames+wind devil+storm box+totems+sharzul nados. OA looks shit tier, but we get -175 from storm box and 200 reduced from horn which puts us at ~2900 plus deadly aim/inspiration procs

Grim Tools

GT link is for no green version, still trying to decide upon BiS greens. Want green boots/pants to overcap res as much as possible, get more health, and oa whore medal. I think bis weapon is a skyfallen stormstrife of torrents. This build has a ton of our electrocute damage so a 400% boost to our mediocire electrocute mod is pretty huge plus it gets us another 120 lightning, crit, 100 oa, more flat dmg for flames/ultos proc, and +4 totem

Gargabol, reaper, grava, and kupa times are all 16-20s area. Videos are made using a greener setup, but build should still kick some ass w/o them

Chupacabra
Tree
Grava

Throw it in the trash bin. :stuck_out_tongue:

Videos look nice, mucho damage.

Why this weapon and this off-hand? And why this medal?

Amazing build.

I would make one very tiny change: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V04nzEV

Think it’ll really help the build along :wink:

God damn, I remembered this concept, whatever happened to it? It looked so strong on those videos, did you test it in Crucible? Such a cool build, imo, and got almost no attention.

Here’s my version : https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQKronV
Greens aren’t perfect but that’s what i’ve got for now!

My gear and devotion is a bit different!
It’s a build i’ve been playing for a few months now :smiley:
It’s definitly in my top4 best build for overall performance and fun factor!

EDIT: I just realised that you’re using Flame of Ignaffar xD
Instead of having Flame of Ignaffar, I recast skill on CD in between the Chain Lightning skill :slight_smile:

seems need to drınk so much mana pot?
ın crucıble does ıt work?

Spelldrinker mostly solves mana problems though against enemies that aren’t throwing spells at you pots will be needed often. If you use a strife dagger then you might wanna swap a component to a soul shard for some energy absorb from spells. Build can clear glad 170 with the no green setup though I must sadly admit it’s not particularly fast.

Throwing a seal of blades (or haunted steel) on the main weapon is pretty nice btw. Provides some decent leech from flames+ultos proc and the armor increase is pretty nice

Weapon is for the huge absorb from spells and casting speed mostly helps a ton, though it’s certainly not the highest dps option. Medal was just clearly the best option given my other gear, bunch of health/da, covers my pierce res, and gives me some much needed stun res. I could opt into full light’s defender and swap to rune of elgoloth, but then my OA is kinda poopy and I’m a huge sucker for cindertouch :smiley: As for the offhand I don’t really see a better option. We get all the stats we want outside of an additional +1 to shaman which isn’t super valuable and it adds a much needed DA nuke to horn of gondor