[1.0.6.0] DW ranged WH

Hi guys. Some idea just came up to my mind and i’m a bit stuck into the process of optimizing and squeezing. Can you guys help me optimize this setup to get the most out of it?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1PKvD2

1. You can’t SS with a gun
  2. You need to DW melee weapons for PB transmuter to work
  3. You’re better off using demonslayer set for PB. Even without that set, you want to invest in PB because it’s your primary attack. Getting merciless repertoire is meh.

Haven’t checked the devotions, but why don’t you try those changes first?

From what your saying looks like ranged builds are a totally different game xD. I thought PB works with ranged too. What I actually wanna do is use that morguul pistol, even 2x morguul but i think conversion from blood orb is a good win.

I meant pnemuatic burst. Not phantasmal blades. Sorry!

Are you sure about that, because I’m not.

You have an utter mess going on here. You’ve got a bunch of points put into skills buffing up your weapon damage with 4! different types of damage then what is seemingly your main attack - transmuted PB - would have a grand total of 5% weapon damage per projectile with your skill loadout.

You’ve also split yourself pretty heavily between atk speed and cast speed - choose an attack to focus on and choose one or the other to build. Same goes for damage type, choose two max imo.

Your relic makes zero sense if this is supposed to be a vitality build (it definitely looks like one…if you kinda squint and do a few shots of tequila)

Same goes for your devotion choices, why would you take Fetid Pool when Rattosh is right there?!

Somehow you’ve left yourself with a big gaping hole in your resistances (two if you count the +2% fire resistance, and trust me Shar’zul will count that as a hole) despite using 3 ‘once in a hundred lives’ GG rares.

Also, what gives with the mess of lowly invested skills? Ring of Steel, Shadow strike (which you can’t even use!) Sigil, and Bloody Pox. I mean Bloody Pox and Ring of Steel I could kinda see if you have invested into their debuff nodes, but with their low investments its barely worth casting them.

I’m guessing it’s his primary attack because roman1 transmuted it.

What i tried is focusing on acid vitality gearing, use blood orb to convert acid to vitality, cowl to convert the cold to acid, using amarasta to attack, sigil to leech, rest to support. I’m still trying to understand the mechanics of this game. I understand close to nothing how a build can hit for 500k damage with those small amounts of flat damage. Can’t really understand the calculation and stuff cause i’m still at the beginning of my grim dawn journey. That’s why I ask for opinions, hopefully someone can actually come up with some info that makes sense rather than throwing bad stuff, no offense.

what damage type(s) are you aiming for?

why don’t you have any resistance reduction from devotions?

PM’d you /10char

considering I want to make the build around the morguul pistol, I would say acid and vitality damage.