[1.0.6.0] Incariol - Aether Devastation+Apocalypse Battlemage

ImO AAr needs to be full main to be considered AAR build. Devastation solves a lot of problems.

FoI on the other hand can do it alone without breaking a sweat. So can DE

Hopefully next patch caters to AAR too

@_@
Then I think I can record some videos, if even your hardware is capable to do it. Thinking about it.

There should be oa spellbinder but I haven’t seen a build posted for 170. Only for 150

Pretty sure Jov’s binder can do it with either devastation or AAR. He was doing it with no buffs/banners at 150

Effective AAR DPS on 150+ is so low, that you can drop it and the build would perform better, lol :smiley: I run some numbers and the best way to utilize AAR is to drop it for DE. Or onepointer with 18% WD conduit + Fiend bind for ~200% WD per second.

:rolleyes:

FoI has 310K in campaign (cold dmg):smiley: Granted, a lot is DoT but it mets with or without effective dps

DE can have 200K in campaign with a more offensive setup

AAR, given the above, should melt through a single target and it’s mommy since it is a single target laser beam

Tooltop is bugged. Aar provide 1/4 of tooltip dps. And if you disrupt ray casting dps goes down to zero. This skill need some love(

Holy cow!
I just calculated some values. With 162% cast speed and 13-15k per hit AAR must hit 8.3 times per second, while it’s actually hitting 5.3 times.
Broken at all.

/delete plz

errr. is that with 0.3 (0.2) CD it has with CDR?

You can;t go above 5 ticks per second since it has 0.2 CD with CDR no matter the cast speed

The flat dmg is the main problem not just the ticks

It also “miss” ticks if target move. You expect 300k dps with 100% crit dmg to melt stuff, but in reality you only deal less that 75k dps.

Like FoI enhanced mods, AAR mods should be also enhanced and made a lot stronger. Give it more % crit dmg too

Need to look at this skill and figure what is wrong with it first. I will post in bugs after work.

I thought AAR hits 3.33 times per second on 100% cast speed, and 6.66 on 200%. Is that correct?

To get mentioned 8.3 ticks per second I divided 124k DPS from tooltip on 13-15k damage per hit from second tab.

UPD: cast speed directly affects AAR, if I look at tooltip.

Before:

After:

it has 0.3 CD. 0.2 with CDR.

Idk you it could go above 5 ticks per second no matter how CS affects it

Look a little above. I posted some screens

Tooltip is bugged. You can do dummy tests to see how cast speed and cdr affect the ray.

That CD means not the delay between two consistent ticks, but between two presses of attack button, when you release it and press again. That’s the mechanic of all channeling spells.