[1.0.6.0] Incariol - Aether Devastation+Apocalypse Battlemage

Yeah dug some old posts and this is indeed the case.

Idk why that info stuck in my head, goes to show the interest I took in AAR over the past 2 years.

Afaik chinese community recently posted a feedbackon AAR and they said they did slowmo too but they didn’t show numbers or vid.

Somehow DE and FoI doesn’t apply to this

“In this case it hited 6.6 times per Second(Trust me I triple checked the vidieo in slow motion),then the real DPS is 91,377+899(DOT)=92276”

So it does hit like that, just that DPS is very deceiving

Ptiro’s Binder and JoV’s Binder can both do it with minor tweaks but you (player, not referring to you) need to be able to pilot it properly.

Sorry, misinformation from my side :roll: AAR can indeed hit up to 6.6 times with capped castspeed.
Well, that doesn’t change that the skill suck :smiley:

Ptiro’s Binder and JoV’s Binder can both do it with minor tweaks but you (player, not referring to you) need to be able to pilot it properly.

Nope, my AAR binder, that was posted in Zuugus tread cannot do 150-170 . She died on first try , I didn’t leveled another one to do more tests.

No!
AAR is crap why on earth would I say it could clear 170 :stuck_out_tongue:
I meant your other Binder. Meteor Rain and Clairvoyant are the build types I am referring to.

I trough x1x1x1x2 refered to AAR build. From my binders only caster-girl Rei survived the horror of 170 :o Both AAR version and Temporal archblade version died w/o success.

Thought Temporal Arcblade will do well. Maybe it could be fine-tuned in softcore? It’s a spellbinder after all.

It was on release patch, before OA nerf. Probably need to switch from Reckless powa to Star Pact , switch amy to arcane conduit or Iscandra, add at least 10% ADCTH and switch decay for Il omen.

• Sry, topycaster, derailed tread :smiley: Gratz on finishing 170 with AAR battlemage :aws:

Cheers! /10chars

Added some videos my laptop could handle without performance lag. Updated starter post. Control here is lazy as hell.

Updated the build for 1.0.6.0 patch. Replaced stalwart rings with damage ones and adjusted devotions slightly.
Attention: idk what to do with this, 2x Reaper and Valdaran are almost unkillable combo. I danced around them like 5 minutes and tried to bombard them with all I have, but should I run away in kite, they heal like crazy and replenish full hp (even Valdaran, holy cow!). Finally I killed them all but it was too slow to call it comfortable farming. Maybe unlucky modifiers?

However, survivability is great, just kite.

How is it possible to get the necessary Eldritch (green) nodes from Devotion? I see 4 from Hawk then another 3 from Chariot for the build’s 7 but the problem is Chariot requires 5 Eldritch (green) nodes!

You can make constellations self-supporting. Try it yourself: put 1 point in Crossroads Chaos, get Jackal, and then remove Crossroads Chaos. Jackal itself gives you 3 points and requires only one - it supports itself now.

Returning to your question: before completing Chariot and Hawk get some temporary constellation with green points and remove it when you complete Chariot and Hawk.

Mad props for the unique build. Devastation battlemage…and here I thought it could only be done effectively with the spellscourge set.

I take my hat off to you, sir.

Cheers!
This one was, probably, the most expensive in time among all of my builds. Optimization of such disharmonic combo was indeed a challenge :smiley: But it works!

AAR build is not challenging but just really really boring :stuck_out_tongue:

I really hopped they could make this skill more visually attractive~

Cool and eye-pleasing build! Congrats

I see there’s some inefficiency with RR. I suppose you will need the lightening tower to boost up RR in crucible?

Now I’m interested if you guys got a pure AAR build on your side that clears 170 easy. Cause as far as I know, Ptirodaktill needed Devastations for it to work.

Didn’t try it. Usually I play under Stonewall or Vanguard banner, or without them.

Hi all…

I’m somewhat new to the game and I’m trying out this build.

I got level 30, everything is fine, but I can’t seem to understand how to complete the devotion tree.

Once I got the red and yellow at Crossroads, The Viper, Sailor’s Guide, The Eel, and The Jackal … What am I suppose to get next ?

I don’t meet the affinity requirements to go to another constellation on the build.

Am i missing something ?

Thanks all in advance for the help.

ok, i guess that somebody said this already but… when are you going to give us the anasurimbor kellhus build? :stuck_out_tongue: guess he’s properly coming with the forgotten gods expansion.