[1.0.6.0] Nightblade Guildmaster - Cold PB WH - 150 -170 Gladiator 9:45

I could kill but it wasn’t that amazing pre AoM. It’s safe to say that 50% crit to the main skill alone, outside of gear mods, means something

Even Pre AOM it was decent skill and every patch since 1.0.1.0 made it better :stuck_out_tongue:

nice MQ kill. finally cold is really cool:cool: now speed skill is just as strong if not better. Thanks to frostburn meanwhile im looking at you vitality decay! Imagine if you dropped MoD. I find it near impossible to kill her without MoD though so I had to resort to waiting for the first red aura to die:

//youtu.be/25l5DhynrCk

Nice build My vitality WH is jealous now.:frowning:

yeah:

1.0:

Phantasmal Blades: increased Bleed/Pierce damage scaling with rank

3.0:D:

Phantasmal Blades: increased % Weapon damage scaling at ultimate ranks to 85% by max ultimate rank, 6 projectiles now start at rank 24, reduced Energy Cost scaling with rank
Heart Seeker: reduced Energy Cost scaling with rank
Nether Edge: reduced Energy Cost scaling with rank, increased % Crit damage scaling with rank to 40% by rank 12, 55% by max ultimate rank
Frenetic Throw: reduced % Damage Penalty to -60% and increased Pierce converted to Vitality to 100%. Reduced Energy Cost Reduction to 50% (on account of of the overall skill’s Energy Cost being reduced, still a net buff for Frenetic Throw’s cost).

4.0:

Frenetic Throw: reduced % Damage Modifier penalty to -50%

Quite a difference from pre AoM i’d say

With oath amulet i’m pretty sure it can be 6 seconds.

But yours could face tank with MoD too i think. just kill fer durin the proc otherwise you disappear in a millisecond :slight_smile:

and nice build:P

but you increase kill time for about 1-1.5 sec so its not worth it:rolleyes:

My take is that kiting also increases kill time.

I tried with undying oath and you’s vae to kill in 4 seconds to make it. If only PB had 1 sec CD:D

Well, I used warlock for cold devastation, so I know that warlock is good for elemental. What I didn’t know about was speaker of the dead and the amulet.

When I posted Cold PB, Speaker of the Dread didn’t even have Vitality to Cold conversion and even then Cold PB could kill nemesis with ease. This is just Cold PB I am talking about, JoV had the strongest PB build posted at that time i.e Vitality PB

It was always Tier 1 skill

Okay not shit tier but I don’t think it was tier 1 at the time. IIRC, it still wasn’t up to the level of frontrunners like old SS or bwc or acid DEE. Granted I didn’t have much experience before AoM cause I started playing a few months before expac came.

Hi PrinceXavier, your build uses Frenetic Throw ?
So the pierce is converted to vitality instead of cold.
I like spamming skills, even if it is less powerful as Superfluff version, con you post your build ?

Such a build has already been posted in case you need inspiration. But it;s reaper

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71571

hey mate
its something like this :slight_smile:
vitality PB witch hunter, demon slayer

@superfluff
gratz on ur next excellent guide :slight_smile:
you got too much time to spend on gd it seems :D:D:D

it seems i want to replay most of your guides <.<
if u will do a killmachine trickster, i would copy this as well haha

Not as much as one would think:) These latest builds (and the one i’ll be posting today ) have been prepared since 0.6 went into testing, and the testing phase lasted 2 weeks longer than I anticipated.

I’d say~ 2h per day on a good day. Otherwise 1h these days

As for trickster, that is Korba and was already posted :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2EOkE3Z

If you ever get your hands on a good death effigy…:slight_smile:

u mean zuughus?
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62aO13bZ

mhhh yeah. a bit too many MI’s. dont u think?
and full korbas would be nice :(:undecided:

No, jajaja’s .

Well full Korba. I made a full Korba finish cruci pre 0.6. Now Set got buff to RoS again by 25% . The 40 bleed is a bit weird as it stillc an’t compete with rager and cold/bleed doesn’t work well, one or the other.

Might pick up Korba again some time after this buff. If I see 500K Ros often enough in crucible (from ~400) i’m in.

Wait you get 400k on RoS? Cruci or campaign? Cause I built full Korba RoS infiltrator once and would get 400k max damage oncampaign but always though that was from execution.

450K cruci max

My pierce Blademaster did 498k damage with RoS in Cruci under Vanguard Banner and buffs

Yeah, cause Reaver and Oleron gloves.

But Korba has 1.5 CD on RoS, something to take into account. So it’s basically 2x dmg output

Hm, Korba seems much better then. Didn’t ever tried it