[1.0.6.1] Admiral of The Luminari - DW Ranged Discord Cadence Tactician

I know. But it’s something for the non-cadence hits. Don’t underestimate the non-cadence hits. You hit for 15k on DW. It’s not far from the 2h builds (mine has 17k, mad_lee’s deceiver has 19k) and the flat non WD is also great on WPS.

How about every non-cadence hit that carries with it that useless metric tonn of unconverted physical damage? Or physical component in Bursting Round?

I just toggled two Seals of Resonance in your grimtools instead of two aether salts and the amount of flat elemental increases dramatically.

Well, it is weak, because as x1x2 said, you kind of half-assed Inquisitor’s WPS and invested into Soldier’s WPS for some reason. This Luminari set is great for two reasons: 1) Pierce to Elemental Conversion, 2) Insane +skills to Inq. WPS. Look at Ptiro’s Luminari’s Purifier, he maxed out all wps and it hits like a truck.

MA has nothing on Biting Cold. You dumped whopping 9 points into MA, a useless WPS here, imo, with a lot of useless physical damage with much smaller OA debuff that affects 1 target once in blue moon. For 4 points you can have RoH line + Artifact Handling, giving you a huge CC source and OA debuff (and even at that level of investment its damage is noticable).

I am just speaking from experience, on minimalistic Inquisitor auto-attacking builds with Grip of Haragarabarad in gloves slot RoH is just an amazing source of CC and OA shred for a ridiculously low price.

I would just try all of those setups and find out what’s best through testing. That’s what I usually do when I am polishing my builds and more often than not something that looked good on paper or in Grimtools doesn’t work so well in practice but stuff that you didn’t even consider does wonders and makes everything click.

Sorry for the wall of texts, forums are very slow nowadays, no new builds to discuss :slight_smile:

I see you guys’ point, I haven’t indeed try maximum Inquisitor WPS with other elemental component. Although I’m not sure about RoH as I really like the current playstyle of the build.

Will gonna try some more variation today to see if it can complete crucible less than 9 minutes.

Edit: it is very understandable that the forum has been slow moving this days. There has been no updates for months. Hope the devs can give us 1.0.7.0 in this year.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Just tested with dummy, with this exact item setup but changing weapon components:

• The best kill time with dummy is 2x seal of resonance, 100%WPS, 20/10 Chilling Rounds = 24 sec
  • With 90% WPS, 2x seal of resonance, 20/10 chilling rounds, 16/10 storm spread = 28 sec
  • With 100% WPS, 2x seal of resonance, one pointer Inquisitor WPS = 27 sec

Maxing Chilling rounds really make a difference in single target damage.
So for best single target performance with cadence is maxing one or two WPS with 100% WPS chances.

What about Crucible clear times? Did you try 2x seals + 3 points in RoH line?

With this:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0yYJoZ

I manage 8:40 to 9 minutes clear time (4buff). The difference is quite clear in single target damage and theodin killing is faster even without purifying salt.
20/10 chillling rounds with hagarrad gloves really works wonder. Seems like vindicator with korba helm, max savagery, and max chilling rounds can be really crazy.

I still don’t use RoH line though :p. It’s already really easy killing things, feels like an extra cast just got in the way. Maybe I will try it next time…

EDIT: Build updated for maximum chilling rounds and more flat damage!

I`m testing Vindicator right now https://youtu.be/Hsj-zvBOQkQ :stuck_out_tongue:

Fucking hell, that’s like 15 sec dummy kill. +40%WD savagery really works wonder. Dat armor though…

Can you achieve 200% effective AS with that setup? I always find it is hard to achieve that number in 2H build…

My effective IAS is 193%, i can push it to 200 if i switch Ghoul with Jackal and swap chains for krillian soul. Another option is switching Living ling with cronley, but i lack second cronley of hurricane, so i dunno.

9800 hp on a vindicator, looks like you have dumped everything into offense there. BTW, when my vindicator was an auto-attacker I was switching back and forth between 4 piece Ultos and 3 piece Ultos + Bloodrager Helm. I found 4 piece Ultos to be a better option in the end. I am guessing you are not using ultos at all tho in video, probably essence of beronath + bloodrager + 3 piece light defender with steel resolve/brute force/Mog. pact maxed out and wps maxed out as well

He showed it in the video. Evoker of elgoloth, Bloodrager helm/shoulder, essence of bero, Luminari jacket/medal, chilling grip and MI rings that I can’t identify. Probably cronley cause it’s got that fast atk speed without storm pact/dying god

Just found that there is no good pistol for auto-attacking cold damage to pair with korba helm. Hagarrad pistol may be decent. Well, need to get creative then…

Gave up with that before. Options are pretty shit.

I tested a setup with dual Haggarad pistols and blue RoH set and also that new grenado/trap set with Infiltrator. Had to use Beronath Fury. Build sucked ass.

I tried Luminari coldfiltrator, but it lacked punching powa and I couldn’t stick in more that 8k life w/o absurd GDstashing.

Luminari set will be the best with auto-attack replacer it seems. How about luminari vindicator then? :stuck_out_tongue:

I theorycrafted it couple of days ago based on your link. Severe lack of skill points but obviously it’s gonna surpass Tactician :slight_smile:

Purifier :smiley: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76180
Lack of usable guns for Shaman is disturbing T_T

I don’t doubt your luminari purifier ptiro. In fact, it’s one of my reference for this build… :wink:

Just theorycrafted one:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVll8mbV

Looks interesting, need to be test though. It’s just a shame that savagery cannot be overcap to 24/16.

Man, why don’t you use Biting Cold? :slight_smile: