Update1: Thanks to Ptiro and x1x2 for suggestion on skill points distribution, also MadLee for suggestions on weapon components!
with all permanent buff + Word of Renewal, Deadly Momentum, Deadly Aim, Insight, and standing on Inquisitor seal.
DPS shown is Cadence
Alternative no MI setup:
Comparable damage, Less racial damage to undead, less cc resist, but higher armor, so will still be able to kill 2xreaper. Absolutely need energy buff on crucible and arcane spark component for campaign.
- Mix Damage
- 3 active skills only (some might call it boring)
- Meteor Shower, Blizzard, and Hand of Ultos
- Casually facetank 2x reaper
- Casually facetank 1x Alek Meteor
- Casually facetank Madqueen
- Need careful positioning and familiarity with crucible 151+
So transmuted Cadence is not that popular. This might be because there are no obvious itemization for that. So I made one, with tactician obviously. Other combination of soldier will not be feasible. Feel free to disagree with me if you have other soldier working builds.
So focusing on the discord cadence, I made the build as DW gunslinger to utilize 100% WPS of Tactician. For those who still not believe that cadence is good with WPS, take a look at this video I made:
Watch till 50 seconds.
So I will just copying the description I made in the video:
“100% WPS make the charges doubly faster because wps coincide with cadence hit gives free charge. There is some instance that cadence not charging when the wps coincide with cadence hit, I suspect it is because of zolhan’s technique. Not sure that that WPS hit with both hands or not.”
Yes, there’s still some inconsistencies, but it will work well most of the time.
That’s it with the concept. So the build main damage dealer is transmuted cadence supported by 100% WPS that should hit with both hands. The build also features triple elemental devotion procs: Meteor Shower, Hand of Ultos, and Blizzard; full of beautiful triple element goodness.
For perfect crucible efficiency, it also has many racial damage bonus:
+27% damage to Undead
+34% damage to Chthonics
+22% damage to Eldritch
For Defense: 19/12 inquisitor seal + 20/12 damage reduction from aura of censure + about 2.7k Armor with 100% armor absorb. Heal from Word of Renewal, good lifesteal, and circuit breaker from ghoul.
Luminari Regalia set is chosen for its good bonus to inquisitor WPS. It also occupy head and weapon slot while also providing +2 inquisitor, thus +skills can be plenty. Also, craft all equipments at arngrim for +%armor or +%physique
Luminari Regalia set. Put the Gun at Main Hand
Off Hand: Mythical Havoc. Gun for physical/pierce tactician cadence, but it is a perfect fit for this build. all physical will be converted to elemental and it provide a really good sets of stats
Relic: Ignaffar’s Combustion. Perfect fit for this build and provide important stackable elemental RR, get bonus to aura of censure or inquisitor seal as completion bonus
Shoulder: Iron Maiden’s Shoulderguard or Fleshwarped Pauldrons. Only used for its +3 cadence, use any prefix/suffix you like.
Alternative Shoulder: Elite Malmouth Vanguard Pauldrons. is an excellent alternative. Providing flat physical damage and good sets of resistances
Gloves: Mythical Chilling Grip of Hagarrad. Inquisitor gives so much flat pierce, convert it as much as possible.
Pants: Kubacabra’s Chausses. For +3 to deadly momentum. “of Kings” suffix is preferred, use any prefix you like
Alternative Pants: Mythical Chausses of Barbaros. One of the best pants for auto-attacker, and will always be
Belt: Mythical Reforged Chains of Oleron. So much flat phys and +soldier.
Boots: Mythical Spellsage Boots. Good elemental-based boots, providing +2 censure, and good sets of cc res.
Alternative Boots: Mythical Wyrmscale Footguards. +2 to censure and decent defensive procs.
Rings: Elemental Harmony set. BiS. 64 flat elemental damage, godly procs, craftable.
Amulet: Empowered Essence of Beronath. BiS. 20 flat elemental, huge Attack speed bonus, +all skills, craftable
The best fire, cold, and lightning devotion procs in one build
Meteor Shower > to Inquisitor Seal
Blizzard > to Chilling Rounds
Hand of Ultos > to Storm Spread
Elemental Storm > to Cadence
Raise the Dead > to Bursting Round (only used for its node)
Ghoulish Hunger > to whatever permanent buff
RMB: Point to Move
Keyboard 1: Word of Renewal
Keyboard 2: Inquisitor Seal
Press to activate Word of Renewal, ensure it always active or save it for heal.
Carefully positioning yourself.
Put the inquisitor seal on the ground and start the massacre.
So simple, you only need to concentrate on your positioning though. Always try to position yourself so that all enemy is in front of you.
151+ Crucible, Video with 4 buffs (from the 1st version, but gameplay on the new version is the same):
Average clear time is 9 minutes. Video above with 2x reaper and Rashalga.
Few notes regarding 151+:
- At wave 159, kill your enemy in sequence so you can position yourself at bottom left corner to kill the AoM nemesis first at 160
- At wave 161, kill the healer at top right corner first, then let Alek approach you and kill him at the very same spot.
- At wave 163, quickly approach the 3 council at 163 and kill them there. Position your self so your attack for them also kill other trash mobs approaching you at that spot.
- At wave 164, stay at bottom left spot, after it finish, kill the AoM nemesis spawn at that spot at wave 165
- At wave 168, finish at top left corner to kill theodin first
- at wave 169, you absolutely need to kill 2nd phase theodin as fast as possible, after that, kill one/two of the fatties or fleshweaver krieg while waiting for theodin to transform, then kill that last phase of theodin. After that, position yourself at bottom left corner to prepare for AoM Nemesis at wave 170, then kill anasteria and the rest of the fatties.
This is my first gunslinger build. Enjoy…