[1.0.6.1] Dark One The Warrior - DW Vitality WPS Cabalist

The Build

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1PyWn2
with all permanent buff + Blood of Dreeg, Soul Harvest, and Hungering Void.
DPS shown is beronath’s fury.

Build Feature

• DW melee, Fast Killer
  • Awesome AoE
  • Ton of Lifesteal
  • Mark of Torment + Time Dilation
  • only 81% WPS chances
  • no mobility skill
  • Kuba and Grava is pita

Build Overview
Just got an inspiration today to make an auto-attack Cabalist. Turn-out, not bad. Cabalist can rack up so much flat vitality damage with soul harvest, solael’s witchfire line, decree of malmouth, and dark one set. It has no auto-attack replacer though, so will make do with shard of beronath. Fortunately beronath’s fury (and burning void) got synergy with decree of malmouth (and dark one set).

The rest of explanation will come later…

Equipment Choices
Try to have 100% elemental to vitality conversion. Also as much chaos to vitality conversion as possible. Other important stats is +% attack speed which quite hard to stack up in this build.

Core Items:
Dark One’s Gift Set
Weapons: 2x Decree of Malmouth. Converting all elemental to vitality damage, and good stats overall
Medal: Mythical Dreadchill Mark. Godly necrotic edge modifier
Relic: Blademaster’s Talisman. Just for dual-wielding and another WPS, get +%DA as completion bonus
Alternative Relic: Belgothian’s Carnage. Better defensively for re-using mark of torment

Supporting Items:
Belt: Mythical Girdle of Stolen Dreams. Good stats overall.
Pants: Mythical Dread Knight’s Legplates. nice plus skills. May not be optimal. I just like the looks of the pants and been waiting to use it in a build
Boots: Stoneplate Greaves. to cover resistances, get any prefix/suffix you like
Rings: To cap soul harvest and necrotic edge (also craving for more attack speed). Flexible, use whatever you like

Devotions

Flame Torrent > to Ravenous Earth
Will of Rattosh > to Bloody Pox
Hungering Void > to Bone Harvest
Time Dilation > to Reap Spirit

Gameplay
Keybind:
LMB: Beronath’s Fury
RMB: Bone Harvest
Mouse scroll up: Curse of Frailty
Mouse scroll down: Bloody Pox
Middle mouse button: Blood of Dreeg
Keyboard 1: Ravenous Earth
Keyboard 2: Mark of Torment
Keyboard 3: Reap Spirit

Standard procedure:
Scroll up and down and press to activate CoF, Bloody Pox, and BoD, triggering multiple Will of Rattosh
Cast Ravenous Earth into the center of the herd to trigger multiple flame torrent
Cast Bone Harvest to trigger soul harvest, then Maul your enemy with beronath’s fury.
Make sure soul harvest and ravenous earth always active.
Cast MoT + Time Dilation to strong bosses / nemesis
Do not let yourself to be surrounded. Try to move around a bit or escape with shadow strike so there are no enemy behind you.
It is preferable to isolate one nemesis from the other, and kill them one by one.

Build Performance
Can complete 150 cruci without buff and banner, use 2 buff for farming.

For 170 Crucible, screenshot with 4 buff and vanguard banner:

As always, you can measure the clear speed from the remaining duration of the buff. For +151, the most dangerous enemy is reaper, try to kill him first. If Grava Exist, try to kill him first then reaper. Kill Kuba and Alek last.

For vanilla nemesis, moonsilauke take longer to kill due to its high vitality resist, kill him last. Other is not a problem

Afterword
Just a fun build I made. I upload this because there are no auto-attack dark one build in this forum yet.

That is all, hope you can enjoy the build.

What a nice melee build. I didn’t expect that Beronath’s Shard can complete with Savagery, but it does!
Btw, did you consider trying Bladedancer’s Talisman instead of Blademaster’s? It provides nearly the same but have some secondary resistances built-in. It allows you to take other suffix on boots not including slow res

Ahhh, fellow lover of auto-attack build. Thanks Vere! It may only rival savagery but with only humongous weapon damage sheet. This can also be done in aether version of spellbinder, but there’s no point in using beronath’s shard as fleshwarped strikes exist.

Regarding the relics, I did consider that, blademaster’s has HP and %OA, that’s why I choose it.
It maybe only be a trade off. If I use bladedancer, I would get %OA as bonus, then I would change the boot suffix to “of Kings” for more HP and DA. Well, actually it will be a bit better, lol.

Damn, I really want to use mogdrogen’s relic, but necrotic edge modifier is just so good I don’t want to miss it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yep, Necrotic Edge mod is very good. The medal itself is little crappy though :slight_smile:

Amazing build! Will definitely give it a try and come back with feedback on it! I would probably replace the relic with belgothian carnage though xD

It’s decent. Not that crappy :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, please try. I make the build very quick because I already familiar with auto-attack DW and cabalist as general. Haven’t optimize it much, so could use some feedback.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk