[1.0.6.1] Edge of Death - DW Vitality Cadence Death Knight, Gladiator farmer (under 11 minutes)

Hmm. I do seem to have a problem to fill the devotion tree as you have specced. Can’t see to get any further at some point. I start with 1 red as you have it.

The only thing you must know about devotions is that nodes can be bought back. Get crossroads Eldritch, get Bat, remove Eldritch at spirit guide. Bat requires only one Eldritch and gives 2 Eldritch upon completion, so it supports itself now and unused points can be dropped.

Oh yeah. I keep forgetting that. Thanks for clearing that up.

Im doing a similar build, without cadence, focusing mainly on passive (Markovian Advantage, Necrotic Edge and Reaping Strike). Still trying to get the full set of Blood Knoght (rn i have only the chest armor).

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GG8BL2

Cadance is too good to left out. over 400% weapon damage, and since you are dual wielding you will hit with cadance VERY frequent.

Any suggested leveling weapons?

It’s ineffective without Cadence.

Any 1H vitality weapons should work, i recommend this plus any weapon with attack speed in second slot, Omen for example.

You can also craft this. You can get the blueprint from Barrowholm. Good weapon to start to farm for your build.

I see i neglected the power of this ability. Actually i never made a cadence build, so i dont know how powerful it is.

Is soul of nazaran really the best thing to link acid spray to? if it dies then you are looking at a big CD before you can summon another one.

Also is there an alternate build with fetid pool? that thing adds a heap of vitality damage, crit bonus damage and offensive rating.