[1.0.6.1] Galahad the Blademaster - DW Build Showcase

Tactician is almost as op as Infiltrator, just less versatile. It would work just fine. Not as exciting without Nightblade.

Not sure about ā€˜almost as opā€™. Compared to nightblade, You lose pierce RR, WPS, phys res, flat pierce. Would still probably work since itā€™s inq but Iā€™m not so sure about how it would perform. I only really brought it up cause itā€™s the ā€˜third class that never gets talked aboutā€™

I theorycrafted Pierce cadence tactician with double reaverā€™s claw, similar to vereā€™s Pierce cadence blademaster.

It looks really good on paper, but now I doubt its effectiveness because it cannot achieve 100% WPS.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I meant as a class overall, not as a pierce build, sorry. But since itā€™s Inquisitor + Soldier one can probably make it work nevertheless.

Ok, how about this to end all deliberations.

Imagine a BM Belgo and and BM infiltrator giving each other a respectful head nod and facing Shattered Realm together. BM benefits from WoP rr. Steel Resolve and Seal flat dmg/absorb, And Infiltrator benefits from Field Command line and War cry for much needed Armor, OA/DA, % DMG/AS and consistent dmg mitigation.

May they revel together in glorious slaughter.

A blademaster walks into a bar and yells for a drink. Deaths number in the dozens.

That would be a choppity choppy chop till the game engine says ā€œenoughā€ and breaks down.

Ah, united we standā€¦

EDIT: Revised dual-wield cadence explanation in warborn build!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Video added for the deadly momentum belgothian!!

Are you planning on updating this build for FG? Loving the playstyle of it.

Thanks!
You mean the belgo dm or warborn one?

I might update belgo dm one but it will need to wait until after I finish playing around with oathkeeper.

Yeah, the Belgo DM one. Iā€™ll bookmark this page and check regularly for updates :slight_smile: